Holland Kijkduin-Beach, 24 Lightballs
_____________________________________
WHY?
This show is organised by "Right to Play" an international organization that helps children to practice sports and to promote peace: 24 light balls have been painted mainly by ex-top skaters and soccer players from The Hague and will be auctioned early next year. Last year, they managed to give 15.000 euro to Unicef!
Click on each photo to enlarge them.
I like the reason WHY this lightballs are placed at the dunes.
I like the reason WHY this lightballs are placed at the dunes.
To understand why , just , read the message on TOP of this post. Its really a
fantastic view to see the lightballs on top of the dunes, with in the background the beach...
*
Keep watching:
fantastic view to see the lightballs on top of the dunes, with in the background the beach...
*
Keep watching:
Thanks for visiting, uhmm I have more night photo's , NOT from the beach and the dunes, it was too cold sorry!!But I made photo's from other places (nnearby the Dunes/beach) in The Hague, such as MONSTER a place where all tomatoos/cranberries grow in glass houses, I'll show them , That I can promise...'
See you soon , For now ...
See you soon , For now ...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
I show soon more Holland-roundtrips.







28 comments:
beautiful, with sea and the sky, made a fantastic combination...
With Images
These are colourful and interesting.
Nice photos!
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
They are really interesting...thanks.
The "Prisoner" isn't holding out here, is he?????
Like your photos! Cheers!
Thank You :
I also added some other music I like from ROBBIE WILLIAMS wit FEEL<
*Daniel Thanks, for your compliments,
*Alex I'm glad its having your interest,
* CJ Julie, Thankyou,
* Coffee Thanks and welcome at my blog,
Thnak you and I hope you also like the initiative WHY this lightballs are added on the Dunes,
Greetings:)
I'm delighted that you chose to visit my blog. I think the concept behind these beach balls is terrific and I hope they raise lots of money for UNICEF.
Do keep in touch.
Hi JoAnn, Yes I think you are funny! I love these light balls and the idea behind them. I wish I could see them in person.
Bravo to your hometown of the Hague for this brilliant (get it?) idea!
I love your photos - especially the second one. I wish I could judge how big those lighballs are...Some look huge! What are they made of?
They seem to be huge!
What a sight.
These are very cool and interesting! Nicely captured! :-D
Wow what a sight. You are fortunate to see this in person.
Tried commenting on this yesterday but the comment page did not open.
for ones more, very beautiful and colorful capture. great work
Very interesting and fun. It would be great to see all of them.
Aiyana
Yes, like Isabella, I would like to know a bit more about the sizes, the material used... and you promised some more night photos, I believe?
Its a great cause and yes, I used Photoshop.
Thanks for visiting both blogs too.
Cheers!
That is such a creative, artistic project, JoAnn! I bet the kids (of all ages!) just love it.
JoAnn, they are great and I guess it was fun to make them. They all have lovely colours.
Thanks for visiting, uhmm I have more night photo's , NOT from the beach and the dunes, it was too cold sorry!!
But I made photo's from other places (nnearby the Duunes/beach) in The Hague, such as MONSTER a place where all tomatoos/cranberries grow in glass houses, I'll show them , That I can promise...'
See you soon ,
For now ... HAVE A HGREAT WEEKEND
Nice pics of the special light balls. I visited one night, but it was too windy to take photos even with a tripod!
Beautiful. This reminds me of the old TV show, "The Prisoner."
Very unusual and creative art. They look very colorful and your photos are wonderful. I especially like the second one.
art for a worthy cause is ALWAYS welcome.........great idea. you too have a great weekend, Joann :)
What a great concept. The light balls look great ; must be a spectacular scene at night. Lovely photos.
wow
Thank you!!!
Have a great weekend to you all, I will answer or react after the weekend on tour questions or comments:)
Have a good sunday!!
With Creative LOVE from JoAnn:)
oh they look wonderful JoAnn, would look great froma distance, i appreciate the efforts,all for a good cause
Hope you are doing fine JoAnn
Very nice you published all those pictures. I'll definitely pass by another time before the end of Jan. Cheers from The Hague
Thanks,
* Rauf for your comment an yes I like the good effort too.
* Cheers lezardI hope you can find the time to visit :)
JoAnn
Post a Comment