© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On safari in Holland,

Holland:SAFARIPARK - BEEKSE BERGEN

YES! We have a Safaripark (zoo) in the South of Holland, so we went there by car last Sunday, to the area Namen "BEEKSE BERGEN" ,visit their webside and click here . Inside the park you can take the Safari-bus, or there is also a walkingroute, of course in the walkingarea the animals are behind bars. When you go inside the park by personal car, you can take the alternative route where animals walk 'in the wild', but keep your car doors and windows locked! Click on each photo to enlarge them.
Above :SORRY! Because One's death is the other's food...
Boven : SORRY !maar de een z'n dood is de ander zijn brood.
Above: The monkeys are almost human., jumping, eating,..
Boven: De Apen zijn bijna menselijk...,springen en eten..
Above: others Elephant,lion, monkey & gnoe.en meer..
Boven : andere dieren olifanten, leeuwen,apen en de gnoe, and more

Above: My 2 little cousins are enjoying themselves and me, they like to play photographer and modelling, and they are looking through a " farlooking lens"
Boven: Mijn 2 kleine neefjes vermaken zichzelf en mij, ze spelen fotograafje en model, en ze bekijken alles nog een beetje beter door de verrekijker.

Above: See A' monkey's' is watching YOU all day!
Boven: Deze aap kijkt de hele dag naar JOU!
****
Soon to be continued more HOLLAND photography.
Have a good week!
Binnenkort meer foto's uit Nederland.

19 comments:

dot said...

Nice pictures and especially your new header. That last picture looks like someone I know. lol

Anonymous said...

So lucky to have such a park. At least a have your shots. excellent.

Amrita said...

What fun to go on a safari zoo.I love wild life. This park seems to give a lot of freedom to animals in their natrual enviroment. Your cousins are having fun.

Anonymous said...

It must be really fun to be there!
Your little cousins seem to have fun.
How exciting!

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Daniel J Santos said...

it must be one excellent place to visit...
Great photos.
With Images

CG said...

A wonderful set of photos - I felt as if I've been there with you.

Andrea said...

I like very much the Lion eyes...

Bye

bigbikerbob said...

Hi, Just popped by and saw the lions, elephants etc,my wife loves painting animals that is her hobby good photo's. Dissapointed no pictures of your red hair.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I have mixed feelings about zoos and safari parks - strangely enough I posted about a zoo too today!

Trijnie said...

great images and a great day I can see

Anonymous said...

Again: exciting to see your adventures through your lens - great pics. Looks like your cousins had a great time too and now wonder with all this lovely animals.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

elephants are my fav. animals .... i like monkeys too.....i think i like them all :)

myonlyphoto said...

Hey JoAnn, wow what a nice blog and nice photography - love the current photo set, monkeys are fun. Thank you so much for visiting my blog too and commenting. Anna :)

GMG said...

It seems you all had a great trip and enjoyed your safari day; wouldn't have ever dreamed to hava a safari in Holland!
Have a great day JoAnn; miss you at Blogtrotter! :((

Peter said...

Fantastic places to visit - if well kept and if the animals are correctly treated! We have similar one just outside Paris! Loved to go there when the children were young!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting, W are lucky indeed with such a great safaripark where animals can walk freely , however in nature they are feeling THE best..and yeh my cousins have fun always,

I tried the black and white version, to experiment again with collages, looks OK, but the size of photo's should enlarge more.I am still considdering a stepover to another weblog or maybe another tmeplate will do..., any suggestion would be welcome..

JoAnn

Marja said...

Erg leuk. ik ben geloof ik nooit bij de Beekse bergen geweest. Ziet er goed uit. Wij gingen altijd naar Burgers Dierenpark by Arnhem.

Lezard said...

What a great idea for a day trip. I have not heard about this park yet, but I'll enjoy it for sure in the summer holidays, as I'm always looking for new activities for the kids. Thanks for posting this!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi thanks for you reactions:

* Marja Beekse bergen is een safaripark, het zou kunnen dat het nog niet zo lang bestaat?
* Lezard, when you need more tips just let me knoe i'll be pleased to give some...

Thanks for commenting:0