Take it easy....
and sit down for a minute
This photo is made in AMSTERDAM, here are souterrains, like a basement in the USA or Canada, the windows behind the chairs are from a lower living-floor under the street level, but the window is there to catch some daylight... Everywhere in busy Amsterdam the littles spaces are used So here you see a small " Privat-terrace " to catch some SUN as soon as he is shining......Deze foto is gemaakt in AMSTERDAM, de ramen zijn van een soutterain een etage onder straatniveau, maar de ramen vangen nog net wat daglicht. Overal in Amsterdam is de ruimte benut, zo hier zie je 2 stoelen staan ,een prive terrasje van mensen om wat ZON te pakken zodra hij schijnt...
*
We my hubby me and the dog, we all take it easy this weekend because we are all sick: 1 is having the Flu, 2 others, Ios and JoAnn are having hurt shoulders/bones.
*
Have a Quith weekend!
Een rustig weekend gewenst!
:0)x3


25 comments:
I am sorry to hear you are all ill! Not pleasant that is for sure. I hope you really take it easy over the weekend and have a good rest.......
Heel vervelend dat jullie allemaal ziek zijn, maar als het niet te erg is heeft het misschien ook een voordeel. Al je postings doorlezend vraag ik me wel eens af waar je al die energie vandaan haalt. Het fotograferen, stukjes schrijven, reizen, de vele blogs lezen, reacties geven en nog veel meer. Petje af hoor, en doe maar even rustig aan om bij te laden. :-)
JoAnn, hope all of you are feeling better soon. Those little places to catch the sun sound nice especially on a day like today.
Relax and let your bones recover. Hope your husband feels better soon.
So sorry you have a sick household, JoAnn! So take it easy this weekend and get better.
Yes, I know these little terraces in AMS! You gotta catch whatever sun you can get!
Oh no, soew shoulders and bones, and also a case of the flu in the house, you all have to relax over the weekend and take it easy. Order a pizza to be delivered, and watch a movie in front of the fireplace (if you have one!).
Hope this finds everyone feeling better, including the dog.
oh I REALLY need that today ;-)
lovely photo !
Wish you a fast recovery! Don't talk to me about back pain...
Anyhow, hope you have a restful and interesting weekend!
Hey that's bad. Take it easy and rest over the weekend. Hope you all feel better soon!
Love the photo. Good one!
Stay well
Lc
:( Sorry to hear you are sick. puppy got shots for leg pain, did Joann? Get well, lots of Clean water, or chicken broth would be good for you all. A little rice in puppies :)
Have a safe and restful weekend.
Hi JoAnn, I hope you feel better next week, the bad weather is causing so many colds, take it easy.
I am sorry you aren't feeling well! I am catching up on my blogs as I have been very busy.
It's the weekend! A well deserve break. :)
Just to let you know that your blog at times gives me inspiration and makes me feel happy.
I was given the "You Make My Day Award" and I am now passing it to you. If you wish, please pass it on to 10 other blogs that gives you inspiration and makes you feel happy. :P
Have a great weekend.
very inviting spot
Sorry you are sick this weekend. Take time to rest, drink hot tea with a spoonful of honey, a good remedy. Finally, the sun is shining here in Minnesota...except it is -24 degrees C! I pull a chair near the window to see the sun and enjoy a cup of coffee!
yes I would like to have a sit in one of those chairs to enjoy a bit of your sun...
if so, it would mean that I was so near by my dearest dutch family!!!
I hope you get well pretty soon and also your dog
have a nice sun
Get well soon!!
I gave you the "You make my day" award (see my post for today)
{{HUGS}}
Neat shot Joann! I hope you feel better soon !!!!
Hope Joann that you are having a rest. You should not carry your camera with shoulders problems but I guess it is too much asking you!!!! Hope you 3 recover quickly!
Als de zon schijnt, maar dit weekend is wel heel somber. Ik hoop dat de zon weer gauw komt beter voor jullie gezondheid en voor iedereen.
Doei
I like the chairs with the sun shining on them. I would like to be sitting on one now. :-)
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Thank you thanks everyone,
What a sweet people are you all!!
I could not stop (of course) with making a new slide show! 'see above' todays post, FOR YOU!!! dear blog readers,
I feel already a bit/much better, still hurted bones and some flu , but its getting better hey! I look at it all positive:)
I've more time to make some nice shows for YOU thoug.....
Thanks again,
I still take it a bit easy....
JoAnn with love for you all:)
Hoop dat je ondertussen opgeknapt bent. Wat een gezellige foto
Hi Marja,
Bedankt. Nog niet goed , ik doe het daarom nog even rustig aan..
Liefs JoAnn
Post a Comment