May we enjoy your happy life for a long time....
Dat we nog lang en gelukkig van je mogen genieten...
Top: Beach the Hague- Boven: Stand in Den Haag.
Writing and Walking on Sand- Schrijven en lopen op Zand
Bottom: Dunes in Soesterberg - Beneden: De Soesterduinen
Een kreatief weekend gewenst!



23 comments:
Nice sand writing. Have a good weekend.
I am developing my site, will have to get all the sidebar stuff back on.
Bless you my friend and that you may enjoy your also.
:) beautiful
it has been too longsince I walked along
our beach
will do so on Sunday now thanks to you :)
have a good weekend
and thank you for kind words
Hi Joann.
Je bent al aardig cratief bezig geweest met je tekst "Ios" in het zand. Is die mooie voetafdruk ook van haar (hem)? Ik wens je een heel prettig weekend.
Gerard
Thank you for your blessing. You too!
Yes the 2nd photo is creative and beautiful.
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Hi
Ook een heel fijn en creatief weekend gewenst. Had niet zoveel tijd om te bloggen deze week dus moet ik nu heel veel in halen. Je weet hoe het gaat.
Thank you.
This photos show that for you all days are creative.
How lovely! I miss the beach, and my dog!
Hope you enjoy your weekend also. We are taking our 4 year old grandson out to eat at Olive Garden tonight. After midnight and tomorrow we might get some more wintery weather. So maybe I can get some more snow pictures for my blog.
Nice sand pictures!
Love letters in the sand..do you remember that song?
JoAnn, I just read your comment. Friday is a day to post a picture of the sky. You post a picture of the sky on your blog then you sign Mr. Linky and try to visit everyone on the list. Maybe Dick or Gerald can explain it to you better.
Altho you didn't post a sky picture I still enjoyed your sand picture as I'm sure others did.
oooh, makes me want to go take a long walk on the beach. i haven't been to the ocean since before my son was born.... over 6 years ago.
hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!
I share your dream of clean water for everyone. Have a good and creative weekend yourself.
Oh, beach pictures, exactly what I need right now! How did you guess? ;)
I miss the sea so much... only think I miss in Canada. We have a lot of land but I grew up by the seaside in France and used to see it all the time. Ottawa just has a river and a canal - quite not the same!
I wanna write in the sand again!!!
Awww. IOS is alive and well, it looks like. These photos are so sweet, JoAnn. I know you love your IOS very much.
I just love those images JoAnn. :)
Just came here again to wish you a lovely weekend!
Thanks,
See my last post of Saterday, we take it easy because its weekend, have a great and piecefull weekend!
JoANN :)
lief pootje.
Ik zouy willen dat ik op wintersport was geweest. Wel glas gegoten dit weekend. Filumpie
Wish I could visit the sea again one day. It is nearly 25 years since I have been on a beach last. My home town is in the central part of South Africa. Maybe one day......
A very creative photo!
Wow! LOVE THESE Joann! That paw print is FANTASTIC!
Oh I like the pawsprint on the sand. Nice photoshot.
Ik ben al inderdaad een tijdje hier niet geweest,maar er is ook zo veel te zien in bloggerswereld. Bijna jammer dat je daardoor mooie dingen mist. Je hebt blijkbaar niet stilgestaan! Ik ben al een tijdje aan't snuffelen en je hebt weer prachtige creaties gemaakt!
Vooral een veelzijdige kijk op fotografie heb je!
Post a Comment