Please Read under this post, my SUNNY update on SUNDAY....
Typical Dutch skies are,
How to participate Sky-Watch FRIDAY,
.
*************************
*************************
Read the below written UPDATE on SUNDAY's february 17th:
Thanks for your weekend-reactions,
This weekend is SO fantastic & SUNNY!! After the cold I needed that great fantastic SUN! I'll just enjoy only only the sun, Its so lovely weather here in HOLLAND! Just 7C in the sun.... but so great!!! Everything looked so fantastic! I red all your weekend-comments, and I'll be back blogging on Monday!
THANK you so much for commenting!!
******
I'll post the Sunny weekend-photo's on MONDAY
Please come back to watch them...
*****
AND... have a WARM SUNDAY





67 comments:
Amazing receptions, splendid photographs, marvellous post
I love your Dutch windmills! They look so different from ours.
These are wonderful perspectives. I enjoy your bringing aspects of your culture into your images.
Splendid and I like the music on your blog
Nice composition.
The angles of the shots make them interesting, as well as beautiful! Great job!
Very nice! We don't have many windmills around here. I've seen some out West, they are really awesome.
Some day I will be able to see those skies and windmills with my own eyes - I hope! Beautiful shots!
What a beautiful setting with the windmills and the sky
VERY dramatic...looks like a sky during a storm at sea.
These are wonderful! I would love to see them for myself. The angle on the last one is so interesting. Great post.
JoAnn, these are just beautiful :)
Oh wow! just beautiful.
thanks for sharing that Awesome colors such a nice sky watch week
Lovely photos of your sky and the windmill. :) I like the angle on the last shot.
I love your Dutch windmills!
Beautiful photos!
Wonderful image, excellent Sky Watch moment.
excellent, great angle of view
I love your sky....nice windmill in the sky!!
Beautiful Pictures to go with your ever beautiful blog... love these windmills.
I also like the New Header... ;O)
Nice skies, nice windmills - unfortunatley not functioning any more!
Beautiful windmills and lovely skies.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
The angle of the second picture was just great - envy you such subjects!
A very beautiful windmill againt an amazing sky!
Always nice to see your photos.
Beautiful photos and I just love the Windmills:)
The windmill looks old, but the sky is always mew...
Gorgeous...i love the way you took the photo :D
My Sky Watch Friday #3
Oh it looks as if the arms of the windmill is stirring the clouds .. pretty
Tremendous dark skies.
My Skywatch
Hi,
A lovely photo. Your Dutch windmills are similar to our own, most of which I think are now out of use.I know of two locally which are now used as dwellings.
JoAnn,
splendid photographs, marvellous post
How lovely to visit your country through your photos. So beautiful...
The skywatch with windmill is spectacular.
Even more, I enjoyed the photo story of your dog. Our dog is old and has bone/joint problems, too.
Hello JoAnn. Very nice picture, and music. I visit Holland 7 years ago and love the contry, windmills, and all flower!!!
Have nice weekend.
I absolutely love that first photo! Awesome!
JoAnne, nice angles on these photos. I always like the windmills, nice again, Anna :)
Wow, beautiful and very Dutch.
I love the perspective the windmill gives. I really enjoyed this .
Hi JoAnn. Echte Hollandse Skywatch foto's. Ze kunnen zo in een folder in Amerika of elders. Nederlandser kan haast niet. Prettig weekend. Gerard
Hi JoAnn, I’m back after a short break… and glad to see some beautiful posts here! The sky is typical Dutch. It could be a Ruysdael painting!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter. Chococow won!
Have a great weekend!
Very nice... I have seen windmills in SE England too!
Great captures and beautiful.
Thanks for visiting my lil ol blog and kind comments.
See my sand storm!
Impressive. I love windmills.
Your Dutch skies are beautiful! Those clouds are amazing.
i Love, love, love windmills.....will love to visit Holland again some day ......:)
i am sorry for not being able to make it to your blog lalety...have been a little busy at my end and jsut started to catch up with everybody;s blogs..........hope you had a beautiful valentine's day.
have a lovely weekend, Joann:)
Like your new header and the photos are beautiful. Have a fantastic week-end.
Fabulous photos!
H O L L A N D *****
Lovely! I've always wanted to visit Holland - thanks for sharing!
Ahh, more windmills. I love windmills. The ones I've found in the states are in poor repair. Thanks for sharing these. Thanks for your visit and Happy Valentines Day to you too.
Beautiful skies and dramatic angles with the windmills!
Geen Holland zonder molens. Mooie foto's Ik wens je een fantastisch weekend Groetjes
Really enjoyed seeing that blue sky through the "eyes" of the windmill!
Fantastic Skywatch shots! Have a Great Weekend!!
Oh these are so beautiful! I wish I could get really up close to a windmill to study it and gaze for hours. My Sky Watch is here!
I love the windmill picture! This is very stereotypical of Holland for us, foreigners ;)
I love the sky looking up through the windmill. It's just gorgeous!
Hi Joann
I awarded you, see my blog and see for yourself if you like to do anything with it.
Love it.
Thanks for your reactions,
This weekend was SO fantastic & SUNNY,after the cold I needed that!
I'll just enjoy the sun,
Its so lovely weather here in HOLLAND! Just 7C in the sun.... but great!!!
I red all your omments, but I'll be back blogging on Monday!
Have a great weekend/Sunday!
Bye and THANKS for commenting,
Happy greetings from JoAnn :)
These pictures could be in a tourbook! They are beautiful!
dutch wind mills are so nice...
I'm longing for seeing them quite there...
one of these days, I hope!
have a nice week end, joAnn
It's hard for me to think of Holland without windmills, JoAnn! These are lovely!
I love your blog! Beautiful photos. Beautiful purpose. Beautiful song. Beautiful world we share even from across the ocean. I will visist again!
(I do wish your words were in a larger font)
Meredith
That's a very dramatic sky behind the windmill. Really very lovely.
Thank you for your sweet and interested comments, I promised to show more DUTCH photography of views from Holland, so I did this (today) on MONDAY the 18th ,
have agreat and sunny week:)
Thanks from JoAnn
ooooh, pretty pretty.
And I love the footprints in the dune paths on the next post.
I've given you an award on today's post at Imagik.
Post a Comment