© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, February 04, 2008

Pretty Truck- On the road....

ON THE HIGHROAD- OP DE SNELWEG
We like to drive by car to nearby countries...This last weekend we went for a drive to Germany, on our way back I saw this truck on the highway by sunset.... Almost pretty traffic, I wanted to share this with you ...
Wij houden ervan om met de auto ritjes te maken naar aangrenzende landen. Dit weekend reden we naar Duitsland, op de terugweg zag ik deze Truck bij zonondergang, echt zo mooi. Dit wilde ik met jullie delen....

*****
I WISH YOU A GOOD WEEK- DON"T FORGET TO ENJOY YOURSELF!
EEN GOEDE WEEK TOEGEWENST-VERGEET NIET TE GENIETEN!
****
BTW :I am working on my LAY OUT ,and I changed it all a bit do you see that, for axample I can uoad all indiidual photo's a bit bigger....?And what do you think of it?....... Ik ben wat aan het veranderen aan mijn Layout, zien jullie dat? Bij voorbeeld , ik kann elke foto wat groter op de blog zetten. En wat vinden jullie ervan?

22 comments:

Trijnie said...

sunsets are always beautiful where ever you are. You catched a beautiful one

Daniel J Santos said...

Wonderful Sunset, well done...
With Images

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunset shot!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Koen said...

De mooiste landschappen en/of onderwerpen zie je dikwijls vanuit de wagen. Ik kan die jammer genoeg nooit fotograferen want ik rij altijd... Mooie reflektie op de vrachtwagen! Goed gezien én gereageerd

dot said...

Hi JoAnn! That's a beautiful sunset and a nice looking truck too!

Yolanda said...

Intersting but very good shot . Liked it a lot.

Tom said...

These could grace a calender for that trucks company.. the top one is stunning JoAnn.. is really is nice

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, seeing the photos I thought: only JoAnn could put a truck in a sunset photo and male the truck look so beautiful...
Lovely.

Marja said...

oh wat een mooie warme foto's. Dat is nou een van de dingen die ik mis. Even in de auto stappen en naar duitsland of belgie rijden. Zucht

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn thanks for sharing, these are really beautiful photo shots. I been once in Germany, I really enjoyed the trip, so clean. Anna :)

Peter said...

Incredibled how something so dull as a truck on a motorway can look nice, if you know how to see the beauty of it and how to capture it!

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely! You've captured this nicely!

Anonymous said...

Your photo of the truck is very nice.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!!

As you all might have seen I am working on a'better' template (layout) why? because a lot of blogreaders were asking e to upload the photo's on a bigger size... I'll try...

This is my first try, Though the photo's were uploaded earlier but I will show YOU, how it looks when I upload photo's from now on,

Wait and see!

Thanks for you interest! :)

Dick said...

Hi

Ziet er goed uit, een grotere foto komt beter over. Zoals je ziet is het niet zo heel ingewikkeld maar je moet het durven.

CG said...

These photos are some of your very best! I love them!!

photowannabe said...

There is beauty in the simplist things. You captured a lovely glimpse of life on the road.

Lezard said...

Very nice and warm colors.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

THE FADING LIGHT FROM THE SUN ON THE TRUCK MAKES IT GLEAM LIKE A SHEET OF GOLD....... beautiful :)

Emery Roth said...

Wow! Incredible light and reflections. These are really lovely. I especially like the second with the full, wrinkled side of the truck visible.

Amrita said...

What a lovely sunset.
Your new layout is neat.Pictures can come out bigger right?

Michael Serafin-St. John said...

What I like is your courage. You don't take the "easy road" in your art... you step in or back or sideways to capture the overlooked and unseen and make it yours. This is an artist's job, and you do it well!