© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, February 01, 2008

STORM-clouds in Holland,Watch out!



There was a STORM in Holland....

Look at the dark clouds:)


Yesterday/thursday the STORMclouds arrived and looked like this : above and below photo's , very scary and dark brrrrr its was also very cold, but no accidents happened! It was agreat clouds show....Gisteren/Donderdag was er een harde wind/storm in Nederland,en de wolken zagen er zo onheilspellend en donker uit...Brrrr , maar gelukkig zijn er niet veel ongelukken gebeurd..
Above :Overview-collage of the DARK scary clouds at the Soesterdunes in SOEST.Overzicht van de donkere enge wolken gemaakt in de Soesterduinen bij SOEST
How to participate in Sky-Watch FRIDAY,

(1.) Click on the "skywatch" button,
(2) Than You arrive on the sign-in-page(mr Linky) the blog from 'Dot',
3)if you want to participate the skywatch, please sign in on Mr. Linky ,
4) after sign-in you can post your sky pictures on your blog,
5.) Enjoy the beautiful sky pictures of the other FRIDAY-skywatch-bloggers.

****
I wish you a good & safe FRIDAY ,
and a healthy & creative weekend!
Een goed en gezond en
kreatief weekend gewenst !

51 comments:

imac said...

WEhat a great collection of skies, really beautiful.

dot said...

Nice pictures but scarey. I don't like stormy weather!

Sharon said...

This was a wonderful series of pictures! The first one was ominous, I like it.

Kostas said...

Amazing and live the photographs, marvellous the colours, and the clouds you believe that... they are moved!
Splendid post

Yolanda said...

Very Scary but good shots of a forboding sky.

DeeMom said...

Awesome ~~~~~~~~~~~ the colors make it look turbulent

I enjoy your music by the by

rauf said...

oh dear ! the clouds look threatening ! wonderful pictures JoAnn

SandyCarlson said...

That's one doozy of a storm! These are spectacular shots.

Carole said...

Beautiful series of shots!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these clouds are pretty scary!

I love taking pictures of weather: clouds, ice, snow, summer sunsets... but I doubt I'll get to see the sky these next days, we are expected a big snow storm (35 cm)!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very nice photos. Sometimes storms bring out some very interesting clouds

Amrita said...

The photo change is very nice JoAnn.
The clouds looks so threatening, bit beautiful at the same time. Stay in and out of the bad weather.Have a good weekend

Amrita said...

Tried commenting on the other post, but they wouldn 't open. Love the pictures of the Queen.

Misty DawnS said...

Those are some massive and impressive clouds! GREAT post! I'm speechless!

Leslie: said...

I love the photos! Especially all the colours!

Livingsword said...

Fascinating selection of images, they act as chapters in the “life” of the clouds…
…and they tell us some interesting stories…

Juliana said...

Nice pics. Yes it is storm in here since yesterday. I live also in the Netherlands :D

My first Sky Watch Friday

RUTH said...

Wonderful, wonderful skies (even the dark ones are beautiful)
Rx

Pernille said...

Nice sky-photos! I just love the sky:)
Have a nice day:)

R&R said...

Blustery, yes! I thought the windows would blow in a couple of times. Do you think it will snow this weekend?

FO - 2 said...

Dramatic and beautiful! :)

Tom said...

Hello JoAnn
Another great collage, and very stormy it dose look. But the blue makes up for the dark clouds.

Thankyou for your visits this week.. I have enjoyed liked your comment as I hope you have liked mine. Have a great weekend

BTW.. I like your new Header.

Rune Eide said...

Lots of stormy, scary yet beautiful clouds on you site today - good shots!

ArneA said...

Still have difficulties scrolling and writing at your site Must be the music.
However the photos are great.

Marie said...

Beautiful series of shots!

We had a storm in Norway yesterday too. It was raining all day.

I love the birdsong, the running water and the beautiful piano music.

K M F said...

wounderfull skies shots i love this all
have a nice day

Melissa said...

What beautiful photos of the clouds and sky. Those are huge clouds! I hope you have a great weekend too!

Daniel J Santos said...

fantastic sky watch, beautiful...
With Images

quintarantino said...

Wonderful series of pictures!
Wishing you, my friend, a good weekend also.

Anonymous said...

Lovely collections of clouds! It is interesting to see the different formation of clouds.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Kerri Farley said...

Pretty! Storm clouds make beautiful images!!

Petunia said...

Scary but sp beautiful.

Kerri said...

Wonderful photos of the storm clouds JoAnn. I hope you have a sunny day today :)
It's snowing here this morning.
I enjoyed your photos of the uniquely painted birdhouses and love the pretty music accompanying them.

Kahshe Cottager said...

What a wonderful series of pictures. I could feel the intensity of the storm just looking at them! I hope that you are now enjoying a sunny weekend!

Daryl said...

Thank you, those are wonderful

Happyone said...

Looks like a storm is on its way. Very dramatic.

Sharon said...

Such a dramatic sky, beautiful!

Suzi-k said...

ooooh I love storms, these are great, you really captured the atmosphere well. I see the guy with the para-sail loved it too!

Dick said...

Nee er is niet veel gebeurd, alleen moet ik morgen wel een losgewaaide dakpan er op leggen.

CG said...

Wonderful photos! stormy here too!!

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hallo JoAnn.
Fantastische wolken. Het ziet er angstaanjagend uit. Vooral na een beetje Photoshoppen, maar dit maakt ze alleen maar mooier.
Prettig weekend toegewenst, en waai niet weg.
Gerard

DigitalShutterMania said...

Color of the sky collection is awesome : ) Great job : )

Lezard said...

Again, I love the clouds in Holland, they can be so impressive. The storm was actually not as strong as they predicted here in the Hague, but it starts again tonight....
Beautiful pictures!

bcmomtoo said...

What beautiful clouds! I love the blue of the sky.

Dottie said...

You are right - great cloud show. I do not like storms though. Great photos!

Andree said...

Beautiful and vivid photographs! That was quite a strong front to have such a demarcated line of clouds like that. My Skywatch is here. Thank you.

Paulie said...

Those dark ominous clouds look kinda pretty with the deep blue sky background. I really like the last photo but in a different way. They are all beautiful!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you,

All blogreaders and SKYWATCH friday's participants, and other photographers , for your kind reactions, it was indeed a wild and stormy day, so no wonder that I could make pictures of this clouds, and NO the clouds were really like this , not photoshopped as 1 blogreader thought. It was a bit dark so therefore some photo's came out a bit darker as I wanted them to come out. the wind and rain made it difficult to make a sharp photo though, I did not bring a tripod nor a monopod, that would have make the shots better.

Anyway I came home safe and that counts more than a crsital clear shot, but it was worth to publish this photo-series on SKYWATCH Friday...

Have a good weekend and safe!
Bye Thanks again for your interest:)

JoAnn

Marja said...

What een mooie dramatische luchten. Toen ik die vogeltjes hoorde fluiten keek ik automatisch naar buiten Had niet in de gaten dat ze van jou blog kwamen. Ha Ha

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn amazing sky watch photo gallery. Anna :)

JAM said...

Really beautiful skies. I like all of them.