AND
Happy its dry!

OR better......
Don't worrie Be Happy:)
***
Visit other ABC wednesday participants and CLICK HERE

OR better......
Don't worrie Be Happy:)
***
Visit other ABC wednesday participants and CLICK HERE
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:30 AM
Labels/Onderwerpen ABCWednesday, Photography (c) jw
36 comments:
Nice H you have:)
Happy wedesday:)
What a great contrast that is! Fun H post JoAnn! Have a happy week...
We had slightly raining in Bangkok. Have a nice Wednesday : )
dry ???
I look at the window and still raining and raining and look... more rain...
Thank you for your visit to my WITH IMAGES and for the words.
Good contrast, Joann. :D
I like the contrast of the two! The second is much less scary to drive in!
aaah....so much easier driving when it dries up....
Oh i love the BE HAPPY What a great post
Great photos. I like the black and white.
Oh! Definitely happier to be driving on the dry highway rather than in the heavy rain!!
Great H!
I remember that song, "Don't worry be happy".
I prefer the second, but live withe first :-)
Hallo,Great Hs from you,and I love the music:o)
You're right why worry!
Very nice post:)
Yes, we have some wind and rain at the moment (understatement)! But, as you say, keep happy!
A very lovely H you have here.
I'll take your advise and try to be happy and not worry!
How clever!
This made me chuckle.
Great "H" post! I'm with you on "don't worry, be happy!"
We had our fair share of heavy rain last week. Not fun.
great photos. We need some rain too.
Driving in the Dry is much nicer than Hurrying through Heavy rain in Holland! Nice contrast.
The heavy rain clouds look ominous. Cool background music.
Great H! :)
Nice H post you have, be Happy to.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.
This was the perfect H for you to have.
Have a HAPPY day.
Wonderful H post today JoAnn.
Thanks, I won't worry, I'll be HAPPY.
Enjoy every moment of the day is my motto! SO I' m happy! WHat a work you're doing on your website JoAnn, but it does look wonderful. Be proud of yourself!
Marvellous and the two photographs, I prefer first, to us it is absent the rain, and today had helium and heat 22 degrees Celsius.
Great contrast, hope you weren't driving, lol. Enjoy your week!!
Nice pictures through your windshield. I am much happier when it's dry.
Nice contrasts. I thought of H for heatwave; thats's what we have here - we could really do with some rain.
Thanks for commenting,
....for people who asked me:)
Some like the music they hear on my blog, others don't.
I am sorry if you d not like my choice of 'the THIS day's' music, I change the songs every time, the song/music YOU hear at YOUR first arrival on my site, but
YOU can change the songs too,
HOW? just go to the left side of my site (sidebar)and clisk on the song YOU prefer to listen to, and....wala listen to YOUR favorite song-music...en enjoy:)
The music sounds perhaps a bit seriously , thoug we are doing OK here in Holland! we are not feeling sad at all....about the Rain, I use this music + theme only for the illustration to use the letter "H" for ABC wednesday, and is good to have some rain!
'One has to do something with a H" right?
Thanks for your interest and be welcome a next time,
JoAnn
Very good "H"s.....I like your choices!
Oei Looks pretty dark
Post a Comment