© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Watch my Website....

...Building my own website...

It started with buying my own name for a site..
Than I had to work on My own website .Thats a complete study and its taking almost all time of my day.... but I succeeded a little...., hmmmm but still its not yet the way I wanted to come out ... I Should make this website with a typical LAY-OUT program , which I just boughtand its called : "STUDIO- WEB- DESIGN-Pro" pfff... but to learn this program will take me another week! So I 'll better make this website Try-out (again) FIRST with WORD, this is the best and easiest way I know, how to make a site. When you ever have built a website , you should know the trouble it can course... "(, You need a Upload program, Remote site-Local site, ftp adress etc").... blabla blabla . Do you Recognise This???

I would have liked to have the FLASH utilities, and music, and moving photo's.... like in my side bar of this blog....Anyhow , if you want just take a look and
CLICK HERE I wonder if you like it a bit? Reactions a and tips "how to do it better" are always very welcome....Thanks for watching , PLEASE all reactions/tips/good idea's are very , very welcome!!! When you are not watching my WEB site, but only the above photo that OK too..... thanks anyhow.
Have a good day and enjoy life!

14 comments:

Dick said...

Het is heel leuk om een website te maken, ik gebruik frontpage. Niet echt een super programma maar het meest essentiele kan je er zeker mee doen. Om te uploaden gebruik ik Total Commander. Maar goed het begin is er.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

good luck and have fun..i'll hop on to the website after i am done commenting here, Joann......and i love the shot!!! i have neevr tried a shot of book, always wanted to...should try it out some time :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting, this website ( I made) is just a try-out/WEBsite:

Thanks Dick,
So Frontpage is also a good program ?I'll see what you mean, the Frontline programm is just as basic as WORD..
I named it too and you said it also: " The website I showed here, is just a small beginning of making a better website..., I am far from satisfied yet, about this "try-out" WEBsite, its just and only a SET-UP...So your reactions tips are welcome..:)I keep you all informed about my progress in this....Just watch it.

Dick Dankjewel, momenteel ben ik verre van tevreden met dit opzetje , maar inderdaad "het beginnetje is er" Je tip is welkom.

Thanks for reacting , Other people with more experience about "HOW to make a website and the program they/you use...."

All tips are welcome.. I am still learning HOW to make a more Pro looking Website...:)

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help but... sorry, not that good!

Good luck with the website. May I suggest something? You might want to leave the option of the music to the readers, because it starts as soon as you open the blog. Some people might shy away because they are at work etc. ;)

Monique said...

Hi JoAnn, sorry I wont be able to help you. I'm useless at that sort of thing. I can just about post on my Monique blog. My husband DC posts on Middle Ditch because I would just make disasterous mistakes.

Had a look and the beginning is definitely there and Dick is a genius with that sort of thing. Always go to him.

Love the photograph of that book.

Are you on facebook?

lol and hug

Anonymous said...

JoAnn you are just like the old portuguese sailors who went sailing those unknown seas on very little ships!
What an adventurous you are ...
Went to see your web page ... for one who is only starting I would say it's great!

myonlyphoto said...

Joann good luck and have fun. Designing web site can be challenging, especially when you have hard time deciding - it happens to me all the time, the minute I create on thing, later I got another idea, and all changes, lol. Thanks for sharing, and please keep us updated. Anna :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks Quint, you are too kind, my website is not all that good, not yet, some critics are very welcome , but thanks!:)

Anna, OK I know what you mean, do you have a website too? I'd love to see yours , please leave me a link to yours? I am very interested:)

Monique, its ok you are already a good writer, you cannort have all the talents right?

Zhu , OK thanks for letting me know, but are manyu people watching blogs/websites on their work?Do you thinks so? Here its forbidden to watch blogs or else on work, but Maybe in Canada its aloud. I'll tink of your suggestion, Thanks!

Greetings and Thanks from JoAnn

DeeMom said...

your pictures are really neat. I am no expert, so I am of little help…Just follow your dreams…

judi/Gmj said...

I am excited about your web site. You are going to have so much fun. Good luck, much happy and positive thoughts for you.

Peter said...

Checked the "click here". It looks like you have a good layout to start with! I have no tips to give, but am considering doing something also, so I will closely follow your development!

Koen said...

Ik heb gisteren al met aandacht uw website bekeken. Ik vind hem toch smaakvol gemaakt. Kruipt veel tijd in, nietwaar? Alleen wat jammer dat je de foto's in uw portfolio niet kunt vergroten. Daar ga je toch iets aan doen?
Succes verder!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your comments/reaction on my TEST- website:

*Koen, Mijn antwoord op uw vraag (mbt mijn website) Een website bouwen kost veel tijd, dat klopt ja, maar wat ik liet zien is slechts een TESTsite, nog lang niet wat ik wil, en JA ik wil ook graag dat 'kijkers' de foto's kunnen vergroten, maar dan moet er ook eerst een (c) handtekening op, en ik wil er graag muziek op de home pagina , en Flash-effecten (beweging) Dus .... dat duurt nog wel even hoor. Dank u wel voor het kijken.

* Peter, This is not as it should be, not yet I am still working on a better looking website, but thanks for watching. Its possible to make more effects such as Flash atc, I don't now "how" yet, not yet. I keep you informed.

* Thank you Judi, I am Happy almost always, but untill my site is really finished, I don't really worrie about it, But thanks anyhow.

*Deemon, Thank you its NOT that you have to be an expert, but its how you think this site looks for YOU "on the first look" That matters for me the most:0 Thanks for your comment.

Thank for your interest:)
Greetings from JoAnn

myonlyphoto said...

Hi Joann, oh well I used to have when I did photo restoration, but that took toll on my life style - to much mouse clicking and too much sitting front of the computer. I changed to camera clicking, and it is more fun now. I have simple website, it couldn't get simpler, just domain with few pictures at www.myonlyphoto.com, planning to do more in the future, but work is keeping me busy now. However, I did small web site for my sister, for her bird breeding at www.juneausnest.com, if you want to see it. Hope this helps, and if you have any questions please let me know. Designing websites is fun, but there are many free tools that let you do more and more automation - beyond my skill. Joann, there are out there many free web design tools and templates with the purchase of domain and hosting that can make your life easier, just in case if you get stuck - it happened to me all the time. Google search is place to be. However, you are doing fine job with yours. Anna :)