Welcome on my J of today's ABC Wednesday,
Today is J from Youth (in dutch youth is called : J eugd) for a change this wednesday a bit personal J's so I 'll let you meet hereby my dad JAN, my dad passed away in december 2003 . My mother JACOBA and last but least a picture of 'myself'': JOANN
Above Left: Meet my dad Jan,
Right photo: Dad Jan was happy to marry my mother Jacoba


Left: JoAnn at younger age-Right: My mom Jacoba, in her youth


Left: JoAnn at younger age-Right: My mom Jacoba, in her youth
And? Do I look-a- like my mom here?:) and to answer all questions about my looks "YES" I am a very serious girl/woman, life is very serious while you are youngh you know, I was a inside-myself 'kind of child', I've always been interested in photography, because my dad was a fanatic photographer.
My Dad: Jan and my mother Jacoba gave birth at 3 girls and 1 boy, I am the youngest of the totall 3 girls , my parents called me Johanna, and my given nickname was either 'Josje' or 'Joke',( I like to change nicknames, once in a while) but since 1980 I listen to the name JoAnn. Are you still interested? haha!
******
Tomorrow .... please visit my blog again,
I will continue tomorrow with photography of "my last Easter Travels"...... So Please be patient, visit my blog and JOIN me on my JOURNEY to LUXEMBURG, and ehh as you all might know Ialways make lots of photo's, ( 999 or more ) so I first have to search out which onc'e are good fa quick overview of Luxemburg to publish on this blog..... Just wait and please come back.





28 comments:
It runs in the family. The J i mean. ;)
Both, you and your mother are beautiful! :)
I can see that the photos are from different times.
Happy ABC! :)
How wonderful these photos are and you do favor your Mother…lovely post
Beautiful photos of your J-s.Great post:o)
Georgeous women. Handsome dad. Red hair on your mother too?
Wonderful photos of your parents and it's great how you posted your photo side by side with your mom. You are both beautiful.
I look like my mum....how great is that!
Congratulations on the likeness.
These things we can look in the mirror and feel comfort on even the most awful days.
D
xx
Great family post, nice pictures.
Happy Wednesday.
Yes, I do think you look like your mom. So pretty you both are!!
Jewels.. both you and your mother..Jewels..
A great J post JoAnn
Great picks for J! Nice you all have J names in a way. Loved seeing pic of yoru Mom and you. . . both very pretty!
My husband's family has a lot of "J" names. Did not think of names. Good "J" thought.
I think you look a little like your mom. Nice portraits, even if you do look serious. But I don't picture you being serious!
Nice post JoAnn! You and your mother are beautiful ladies.
Beautiful photos of your J's. You are all beautiful. Nice choice for the letter J:)
I love your photos, and your J post. Very nice family history.
Thanks for sharing; beautiful photos.
Gee ... who's the beauty on the left?
You?
Now that´s a lady ...
Nice seeing such love demonstration for your parents also.
And the photos below from the trip are just great also.
I think so! This was a nice post. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Joann´s
Thanks for your visit to my blog.
Fantastic shots, and you are beautiful in that old photo!
Luiz
Great post, yes, you look like your Mother. Thank you for the comment on my post. Jan is a nick-name for Janice, my full name. No Dutch, but I'm 1/2 Norwegian, and 1/2 every other European country.
Hello thank you for visiting my blog , it was a bit personal this time ,( sorry for the on'e whi do not like that) but this was 1 time a J form my name JoAnn.
Don't worrie, I am getting back as usual to my original passion Photography in general and from my travels....
To answer some questions here:
Thanks for the compliments, all of you and
*GMJ: No my mom was not red haired but my DAD was red,
*Quint hmm yeh thats me on the left
*Ruth I was serious honestly I don't know why, the youth I quess?
* Jan thanks forexplaining the meaning of your frontname, I like it
Thanks for your interest,
Joann
My son's name is Jan as well, he hated it when he was small and tried to change it many times,but everyone new him as that.I also have a friend that lives in the Netherlands that his name is Jan, I know you pronounce it different than here. Being German it is a typical Dutch name is it not?
A Wonderful J Post!
Joann nice family history, thanks for sharing. This is really nice photo of you (you are so serious, lol, but I can see happiness), and it is nice photo of your mother. Thanks for sharing again, really enjoyed. Anna :)
Happy to meet you and your family. A very nice choice for the letter J.
What a beautiful "J". You are beautiful and so is your mom! I miss my dad a lot, I am sure you miss yours as well! great post.
What a lovely family! Luxembourg looks good too!
What a J-family!! ... and your sisters ansd brother? I would have guessed as gmg about the red hair, but we were both wrong!
Post a Comment