...WALKING IN ...
The AMSTERDAMSE Bos.
Where? In the SOUTH of Amsterdam.
Above middle left: Her DOGS are not aloud, but only childs with parents may walk here,
Above middle on the right: me wrapped in a sjawl +sunglasses.
Above bottom : DOG-Iosje and I in " the Amsterdamse Bos"..
*****
ON enough places (like here)Dogs may walk , leaced or free.Many people walk here in the AMSTERDAMSE BOS, on a Sunday or just for a walk on whatever day. Its great to be in the nature and its very nearby Amsterdam . On the babove photo's, Where we (IOS and I) walked....dogs were aloud of course. The Amsterdam citizens are used to living in a city, with many beautiful office-buildings or o villa's. In Amsterdam are also many different great Parks where you can walk or bike. Where-ever you go in HOLLAND or Amsterdam there are walkingpaths d bikelanes, and enough nature & water , many animals such as horses, goats, ducks and various trees and flowers.
I'll show you much more about Holland, the countrie I love to live in....
In "The AMSTERDAMSe BOS" it is great to walk !



14 comments:
Next week when I am back in AMS, JoAnn, I will start a series of photos from the Holland polder in Arkel. I LOVE walking there!
It's nice to see you there, JoAnn. But I thought it was getting warmer? At least you have no snow, as we do.
The Netherlands is so pretty. I would love to walk around on all the paths.
My grandparents on my mother's side both came from The Netherlands though I have never been there.
Oh How I know about the beautiful parks and bush. Nice to see more revealed about you too. great boots. I've got an award for you Joan
I caught up with your posts, listening to Chopin's "Raindrops" - I find it appriopriate for this time of year in Amsterdam ;-)
You live in such a beautiful area with very distinct 4 seasons...That's what I miss in Florida!
Thanks for reacting,
*Ginnie, I hope you are doing fine and bring a coat haha we have some colder days...
*Ruth Yes unexpected but a but colder , but normal temperature for this time of the year. Just 1 week and soon the sun comes back!
*Happyone, You should once come and visit Holland, your roots are here, so when do you come?
*Thanks Marja, for the award, I am very flattered, soon I'll pickup the award.
*Isabella, I am glad you found the raindrops Music from on my blog, all seasons have their good temp's.
greetings and thanks for reacting:)
It happened with my entry in your blog, I see the strange but beautiful B&W photographs post with musical accompaniment the Raindrop.
It really too much liked!
Nice boots. You look good
I love to walk on our many city trails here. Looks and sounds like you have beautiful trails there also. Our trails are for bicycles, animals, kids and adults. I often see young Moms with babies in strollers. They have bags and trash cans for one to clean up after their pets tho. There are also benches along the way to rest or view the scenic wonders.
Thanks for commenting<
Thanks Amrita, I like them too they (the boots) are brown.
Kostas, Its good to hear that you liked the music Kostas,
And Paulie , yes good Dutch habits I know what you mean...funny how you use the trails, for almost everything, right?
Greetings from JoAnn
Looks Like a lovely place for a walk!!
I enjoyed your walking photos, and I hope Ios is doing well.
Thanks for sharing. I love the black and white photos. They add a sense of timelessness..
Thanks for commenting ,
*Tracey I visitedyour blog and I am really impressed,
* Thank you John, Ios is doing a bit better every day is better!
* Kerri I is a GREAT plav=ce to walk Thanks,
Thanks and I hope to see you back Greetings from JoAnn:)
Post a Comment