MY (daily) WORLD...
Around me..
Above: The pretty street where I live, its always so beautifull, a joy to see...
Above: A view through the window of my living room, I like this trees..
Above: The garden-bench in my backyard, I love the round design of this bench , I like it even more when the sun is shining , together with the shadows, a play of art.*****
Some blogfriends were asking me "how are you doing" ? OK... I'm doing fine, my health "bowels and bones" ould be always better, but they are behaving a bit better haha! As soon as the sun is shining the world is changing: everything around me looks more colourfull, the nature is changing so pretty. Flowers are blooming and come out their shells, and they show me their hidden beautiful colours... B.J. , IOSje and me, we are dreaming sometimes of a place , where the sun is always shining, but.... Holland is such a fantastic countrie with a great Nature. So therefore we like to stay here and enjoy all the different seasons. But I must admit... I like the spring and summer more, than autumn and winter... But, all seasons have their own beauty right?
*****Have a SUNNY week..


18 comments:
The colour of your hair puts the flowers in the shade...
I love that bench... in the sunshine and warmth that must be a great place to sit and relax..
Wat heb jij toch een romantische ziel, Joann!! Ik hou ook van alle seizoenen en we mogen ons gelukkig prijzen dat we in een klimaatzone leven waar de seizoenen zo uitbundig mooi zijn. Niet iedereen is zich daar van bewust, maar jij vast en zeker wel! Je woont daar blijkbaar mooi, Joann. Prettige week nog!
Thanks for showing the lovely view from your window. I like that bench.
Gelukkig gaat het goed met je, mooi uitzicht vanuit je ramen en voorjaar en zomer dat vinden de meesten van ons het fijnste deel van het jaar denk ik, ik wel tenminste.
Hi JoAnn, got back after a while, my house work and jobs have increased so my blogging and commenting is slow. I love all you pictures and comments
You are so much fun!!! I love the picture of you,... leather, polk a dot scarf and red hair! I like looking at your world thru your digital eyes. Glad you are feeling ok. Smiling from Judi
You know what I love about these images, JoAnn? That I have seen all of them with my own eyes! :)
Another excellent moment, great photos from a beautiful place, it seems a beautiful place, and same fun, well done.
Will we get to see your face next time? You're such a tease! :$ ;)
Beautifull photos as always, that street is dreamy!!
What a pretty place you have and the view is so nice as well. I love your bench i would love to sit on it when the weather is warm. your a red head, do you have the temper as well.? LOL
I will be glad that spring gets here. I am so tired of the winter.
A really nice sourrounding... and a nice way of dressing!
It seems a beautiful place! Glad to read that the shining sun is helping you feel better!
Loved the abstract pictures. Great shots! And the red flowers were wonderful!
Have a great week!
Gil
Hello JoAnn, always nice knowing a little more about you and where you live.
A quite charming street and backyard.
How is IOS?
Holland is beautiful. I always love visiting my family there. I really like that bench, I'll bet it's a nice place to sit in the spring and summer. :)
Thanks for commenting,
hmmmm I was thinking 'why showing my face' , I know its maybe interesting for who? but I like to hide myself on photo's haha!, I am not the subject , the subject is always something else...
Thnaks for reacting and my hometown is such a pretty place...
Greetings from JoAnn
Great pictures and yes it's your turn to get the sun and the flowers. Here autumn started but it is not too bad yet
I like all the seasons...even the snow...but I am hoping we are moving into spring here soon!
Post a Comment