And the roads are slippery from the rain......I can hardly look through my carwindows...
The sky is hidden by the bridge, it looks almost like an abstract figure...
____________________________________________________
Watch all other beautiful
skywatch participants and please Click HERE
____________________________________________________
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
The sky is hidden by the bridge, it looks almost like an abstract figure...____________________________________________________
Watch all other beautiful
skywatch participants and please Click HERE ____________________________________________________
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!




38 comments:
Great pictures. i heard there was a storm in Holland. Hope sring weather turn up soon
Joann,These are all great, but I especially love the fun of the last one!
Beautiful photos!
Have a nice weekend:)
Interesting photos!
A craitive series of shots!
Luiz
A fantastic set of picture forus Skywatchers... thank you JoAnn...
And thanks once again for linking to Skywatch in your post.
I hope you are feel well.
Tom.
Love the way you captured your name under the first photo very well done.
I like the bridge pictures, Not too sure about the rain.
still raining ?
Now In Portugal we have lots of sun.
Excellent photos.
Great set of photos.
As Daniel said we are now having sun but tomorrow we'll have rain again.
Grey skies but with a big smile from you. Creative shots! Hope the skies will brighten up soon! Have a wonderful weekend.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Your pictures are wonderful. You are such a creative soul, I love that last one!
These nice sky pictures remind me that I should now leave my PC and look at the Paris sky ... and start enjoying the weekend!
Great shots Joann! Hope the SUN comes out for you soon!!
JoAnn! These are so involving!
Your pictures made me feel I WAS THERE, WONDERUL series of pictures
When we tour Europe we always use the Ijmuden ferry. Do you know it? Are you far away from it?
Fascinating picture of the bridge with its structures, but the way you add you copyright notice somehow fascinates even more!
Very elegant.
JoAnn, I love the bridge shots!
Amazing JoAnn!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Great pictures and also so creative!
very atmospheric pictures
You definitely have an artistic eye and your blog title is appropriate! Great photos!
I live in Bergen(west coast of Norway) - a city well known for all the rain.. so this pictures in your post looks very familiar to me;)
Great shots Joann, love the last one.
I love that last one. It's so abstract. Lovely
Very nice series of pictures. Fantastic bridge.
I love the black and white here. :D
These are breath taking pictures - and so well they do in B&W! Even if raining, the depth and the brightness in the pictures is a candy for the eye - thanks for sharing!
Wishing you a great end to your week :-)
About your question :
"I love the layout of this blog , its quith and simple, how did you do this layout?"
I found a base(template), uploaded and install in my blog, and because I now aw to program, I built the rest of the blog (title, information, colors,the size,...)
Hi JoAnn, this week was another hectic one, so I’m sorry to have been a bit absent. Anyhow TGIF, so I managed to drop by to see some wonderful pictures. Loved the skies, but not the rain... ;))
Have some Greek sun for exchange at Blogtrotter. Hope you enjoy Oia and its fabulous sunset.
Have a great weekend!
Gil
Very interesting shots. I like all the lines of the bridge.
Oh I LOVE those bridge photos!!!!!! It makes me almost glad that the sun was hiding - those are spectacular shots!
the first photo is stunning.
A excellent shot even though the computer must take the blame of creativity
Ja zo is het zo vaak, mooi, maar toch liever de blauwe lucht.
I had to smile when I saw this today for yesterday, JoAnn, because I was in nearby Utrecht all day yesterday and it was sunny and bright. Was it there as well??
Hai happy weekend everyone, and thanks for the comments,
Its Saterday and the weather is changing here every part of the day. So Yesterday its was cloudy as , on the photo but also some moments a sun came through the clouds, than the wind blew the clouds+ sun aways, But Its just a photo genique sky , or at least thats what I thought....
It looks worse on photo 's than in reality, I like any kind of weather,
Have a good weekend! :)
JoAnn
Thanks for your comments
I linked your blog in
BOA LEITURA:
SKY FRIENDS
LUIZ
Joann wow these are amazing bridge photos. Thanks for sharing. Anna :)
Post a Comment