Nature art: Seen on our Trip in Luxemburg,
*
...A SURVIVER from Winter and SNOW...
This leave is telling us all how you can survive the winter,
Just stick to where you love to be the most!!!
High and Dry?
Warm...
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:10 AM
Labels/Onderwerpen Creative, Flowers-Nature, Luxemburg, Photography (c) jw
9 comments:
A great survivor. The ice reminds me of my trip to South Korea. I though spring would be warm but was freezing cold. Saw some waterfall still frozen in korea. Nice blog and nice music. Have a nice weekend.
An atmospheric picture. If the weather forecast is right we might well see some more of this in NL today. Time to light the log fire, I think (if only I had one!).
i quite like the dark tones here, Joann...hope you are having a beautiful Sunday.
So wonderful picture - breath taking - you've captured the leave so well (as always!).
Wishing you a great Sunday and a lovely week ahead :-)
beautiful pictures of nature and ice.Gives the right atmosphere.Keep warm and take care.
Sheeba had a tummy upset but now she is OK. Hope IOS is well
a stunning photo
I don´t see snow and ice very often, so I love all its photos.
This one is quite interesting.
Love this one!
JoAnn I have this one side of my brain, that sometimes sees things differently. When first time I looked at your photo, I saw a human hand grabbing onto the wire mesh, and I said to myself - Where is the rest of the body? lol. Thanks for sharing this is actually really cool photo. Anna :)
Post a Comment