© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Luxemburg part 4: Castels/Chateaus

CONTINUED: Luxemburg.
This we saw on Our journey in LUXEMBURG with Easter ,
look at photo's below , I show you the variation of some Castels (Chateaus) we saw there, we stayed in the pretty village VIANDEN , with a river named "the OUR"



Top left: The streetsigns to the villages in the area, Photo right the castel of Vianden

Above and Under: Castel of Vianden

Above and under: Vianden with castel on the hill, the river is named "OUR "


Bottom:2 different Chateaus/Castels, in CLERVAUX Luxemburg




Above and under ; the same snowwhite Chateau/Castel of CLERVAUX

Soon more about our travels, to be continued:
More LUXEMBURG,
Please keep watching and thanks for your visit at my blog

10 comments:

Tom said...

These are very very beautiful JoAnn.. those buildings really are to be admired.

dot said...

What wonderful old buildings and such as I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me!

Koen said...

Prachtige omgeving! En dat op een 300-tal kilometers van ons huis!
Inspirerende reeks, JoAnn!

Unknown said...

Ik heb weer genoten van de mooie kleuren in de post van gisteren en vandaag weer een mooie serie over Luxemburg. Het gaat maar door bij jou :-)

Anonymous said...

Gee ... never thought Luxemburg could be this interesting ... it's lovely ...

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

beautiful buildings.......and i love your current "red flowers" header too :)

judi/Gmj said...

Yes indeed, through your digital eyes you are taking me through Europe, Spain, Italy and now Germany. Oh, and your beloved home, The Netherlands. I am enjoying it all.

Texas Travelers said...

I am really enjoying your blog. Thanks so much for allowing us to go with you on your trip. Beautiful scenery and magnificent Chateaus.

Also I love your choice of music...
It's hard to leave your site.

March can stop crying and feel proud of accomplishing her part in the yearly cycle. (I liked that post "Bye or Hello")

I think I mentioned that I included you in my "Check it out- Favorites" Blog roll.

Have a great week.

Amrita said...

Lovbely fairy castle buildings

Hope that house did not get damaged

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn, I think all European castles are cool. This is such cool photo set caputured. Thanks for sharing. Anna :)