LUXEMBURG-VIANDEN
This Horses are enjoying theirselves outside in the snow... they like all weather
Above and under, when we passed this horses, they came walking quith near to us, not afraid for humans at all! They are so calm and beautifully coloured.
Above:This horses was watching us!!!
lets go for a little walk, see what you people are doing... I have all the time in the world..
The horses have all space to walk and play here, they have each other to enjoy each day

Okay he thinking here "its time to eat now". if you are watching me or not, I am goiing to eat! Bon apetite!
*

Okay he thinking here "its time to eat now". if you are watching me or not, I am goiing to eat! Bon apetite!
*
To be continued more photography here on my blog,
Seen in Luxemburg/Vianden




14 comments:
Poor horse, looks cold! Love the pictures where it's running. Great shot.
Oh, nice change of header... getting ready for spring already? ;-)
Great shots JoAnn! I hope you gave him an apple to go with that hay.
They are very beautiful i love horses. Yeh carrots would be good for them too along with those apples.
The horse has a beautiful coat of fur. Nice photos. I have a quiz in my post today, you might like to view them. :)
What a fur on these horses... rain and (relatively) cold!
Mooi hoor, vooral de derde en vierde! Niet simpel om tijdens een sneeuwbui te fotograferen, maar 't loont de moeite
That's a little like the new forest here where the ponies roam free. I'm not a horse lover though and horses know that. I need a fence between the horse and me.
Great and powerfull ...
They look tough horse and are very nice to see..
These are stunning. The near-silhouette effect of the first one is just gorgeous. It took me a moment before I realized the horse was watching me!
JoAnn, these are really cool. I like the framing of the first photo on this post, however, all of them are just great. Anna :)
I always enjoy the open clear joy of this blog. Lovely photos and what is this song - a cross between the later Hollies and Elton John?
Thanks for your comments:
* Zhu I think that horses do not feel the cold, the have their hairs.
* Yes Dot I willdo that an apple.
* OK Lilli carrots they like also.
* Peter no worries Horses can bear cold.
* Koen dankje 't was inderdaad niet makkelijk
*Monique, a lot of poeple are afraid for horses, but keep distance is better than.
* Quint indeed,
*Thanks Tom yeh they are tough
* Sandy they really were watching us, they were!
*Anna the hores are individual personalities , yes:)
*John ,Your question about the song I think that you mean the song of "Robbie Williams"?
Thanks for the interesting comments:)
JoAnn
i love horses!!!! wish to capture them some day!!!!
Post a Comment