© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, April 05, 2008

Luxemburg part 8 : Melting....

Seen in LUXEMBURG...
Melting Nature?

I hope your Nature stays forever,
Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

dot said...

Hi JoAnn! Nice sky pictures below but I really love this one.
You asked about the bridge. According to Google there is the "new Dolly Parton Bridge" near Amsterdam.

isa said...

Fantastic macro! I can almost lick it ;-)

I hope that nature does not melt...but the snow does!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a strong and monumental proof of the beauty of the nature - so well captured - thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your weekend too!

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Fraaie foto's allemaal. Ik krijg het er alleen wel koud van. Ik hoop dat je deze zomer ook veel reist en ons dan ook weer van (warme) foto's voorziet. Prettig weekend.

Ruth said...

Like Isabella, I think it looks like a snow cone. Do you have those in Holland? Just needs some fruity syrup.

I hope spring is steady now, JoAnn.

Koen said...

prachtig 'smeltende sneeuw' abstract!

Monique said...

You know, I had to look twice! I honestly thought it was melting snow on a big spider!

I had a look at your sky photographs and was absolutely amazed at all those varying colours.

See you soon again.

lol

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn, here I am for my weekly visit...
Loved to catch up the Luxemburg pictures; my first time there was in 1969, backpacking, and was an amazing experience. After that, must confess that the professional trips were not that interesting... ;)
Anyhow, this time it seems you had a quite diverse weather; snow seems to be everywhere, but not snowing anymore!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, where I’m still strolling around Bilbao. Look forward to reading you back there!
Have a great weekend!
Gil

Marta Bass said...

Bellisimas fotografías , perfecta la música elegida para recorrerlas y admirarlas en paz
Cariños Marta Bass

Lilli & Nevada said...

Just add flavoring and it is the perfect snow cone.

Tom said...

It is like a nice scoup of ice-cream

Anonymous said...

Nice! Good shot, attention to details...

It's melting here too. About time I'd say!

myonlyphoto said...

...and I hope, lol, that is melts and comes back next year, lol. This is really cool photo Joann, thanks for sharing, Anna :)