MUSIC I like: 'COLDPLAY'!!!
What you hear as soon as you enter this blog is a song named "Trouble"
By my favorite group COLDPLAY.
(c) 2 photo's Promo-coldplay
*
Above the 'four' from COLDPLAY.
And: COLDPLAY is coming to HOLLAND!
Above the 'four' from COLDPLAY.
And: COLDPLAY is coming to HOLLAND!
There style sounds-as: Pink-Floyd or the Doors, but their music is NOT really oomparable, its an OWN fantastic style... I don't have to say here that they are my favorite music? Because they are...And YES! of course am I going to visit their CONCERT-show in Oktober 2008 in Holland! (but first MadonnaCONCERT in September 2008!!!)
The songs I like the most are titled : Trouble-Clock-Yellow -Talk .
I added those 4 songs on my playlist (see sidebar)
But they have much more great music worth listening at!
*
They are making a long TOUR around the world, do you might like to see them too?
*
I think they are Fantastic!
What do YOU think of their music??



6 comments:
Well we are not soul sisters in music! :) It's not my style. It does match you and your style. How cool is that? Like we can be friends and our styles are so different, just look at our blogs, mine is common,feels more round. yours is edgy, sharp, angular. Hey these are complments!
You have an eye for edgy graffic art. It is the same in music. I will email you about the shoulder surgery Carl had.
Thanks Judi,
No Of course you do NOT have to like the same style of music, I am just curious 'who likes what style od music' Mine is mixed, because I also Like Beethoven & Chopin very much, but also Instumental Lounge music and RobbieWilliams and more... Its also depending fom my mood and even from the time of the day! I do no like heavy music in the morning, but later I can listen to it, NOW I like Coldplay, but when I listen to it too long I like after that some classical music without words etc...
Thanks for your email, I will look in my inbox, I am looking forewards for more information about the surgery, I am starting to be a bit nervous for that:)
JoAnn
Both Jane and I likes some of their songs... this one is a cracker..
I like Coldplay quite a lot.
JoAnn, your link at Womtig is not working!
My husband and I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!! And I think we'll get of tickets for their concert in Antwerpen in October!!!!!! How lucky...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Post a Comment