© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Switserland: Souvenir & S for Abc Wednesday


_______________________________________________________

S... for SOUVENIRS Seen in Switserland

Do people who visit Switserland like RED souvenirs?
Do You? I don't!
It does not combine well with my (red) hair...


S for?
What do you See on this this photo below ????
Hint: 'it' Starts with an S....

Okay look below & now you know???

Yep! Now you know, we are 2 Happy SWAENS , we are living here in this DUTCH field for yeeeeaaars!!! We are a couple husband& wife, and 'forever-together' and always you see us2gether, here we hide in our favorite grass, yes we do!



Above : this is a picture of a inside Shoulder (part) ;
*
Last but not least: the S for Surgery,
Next week + the week after that I CANNOT join ABC wednesday .....
because I will be next week in hospital for a shoulder surgery . Through an operation, ( Arthroscopy) there will be added some Straples in my Shoulder (labrum part). The Ortopedist-doctor told me, that have to wear half a year a mitella (lets hope not! I won't like it that long) ..
*
After that 'I hope' the enjoy a holiday in Spain, (Holiday was already booked, before I knew about the Surgery... ) My Shoulder will not work as usual for a while, so I will not be able to blog I quess , 1 have 1 working arm...I'm so sorry for that!
*
I wish you all for TODAY & some coming wednesdays a happy ABC wednesday,
see you back ...? As soon as possible, I promisse:)
Bye 4 ABC wednesday

23 comments:

Marlow Traore said...

great "S" theme, i like your sense of humor,

thanks

Anonymous said...

wonderful souvenirs, and also amazing series with the swans. and i wish you the best with your surgery

FO - 2 said...

Humourous S! ;)Great!
Good luck with the surgery!

My S

Dina said...

Ah yes, the cow and cheese and Swiss cross souvenirs. All in red.
Your swans are sweet.
Sion? In the Jura? Being an Israeli, I used to pass that town and think "Mount Zion." hehe
Wishing you a good surgery and successful and speedy recovery.
Blessings from Jerusalem.

PeterParis said...

The green would probably go better with your hair ? What’s your favourite colour (when it comes to clothing)?
S for surgery! I made an arthroscopy operation in January – but of the knee. Hope yours will be as successful as mine! I’m sure you will manage to something with your blog even with one hand… and you can still take photos! Maybe they will your fingers free?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Answer for Peter:

What's my favorite colour in clothing? That is overall BLACK (combined with white) in clothing! That 2'colours'(esspecially black) look great on me, but I also wear, cream-colour ='broken white', medium/dark greens, brown, jeans the light and darker blue, grey's.

Overall I like 1 colour clothes so not with stripes. flowers or any other designs printed on my clothing.

Is this an answer on your question?

Sharon said...

Joann, this is a fun post, well mostly fun. the swans and what you wrote about them made me smile!

Good luck with your surgery and I pray it will heal correctly! Have fun in Spain. I look forward to your return.

Juliana RW said...

wow...amazing how you took the swan shots :D

Mine in here Thanks

lv2scpbk said...

Good "S". I would have never guess that the first photo (of the swan) was a swan. I kept trying to figure out was it was, gave up and looked. Made me think this morning. I like that colorful cow in the top photos. I don't collect them though. I have other collections.

Gordon said...

A creative series of swan pics; I would never have guessed. Best wishes for your surgery.

ArneA said...

Must have been long ago I last visited your blog, an after scrolling down today I regret it very much.
Your photos are just excellent regarding colors.
The MRI machine I got to know over ten years ago when checking out my body before admitted to the waiting list for organ transplantation- Remember it sounded lik the machine gun from my army duty.
Will return more often

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, my friend the cow lover! You bought some cow toys?
Worried for you shoulder, my husband had that surgery. yes my sweety, you will be in a mitella, I think that word means the pillow brace. he had to sleep in it also. No driving a car.
YOu can blog, just type with one hand. mouse with the same hand.
Or you could teach Ios to blog for you. :) She is a good dog, she would do it if she could.
Hugs, Judi

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the nice reactions everyone from ABC>>>
*

hmm Judi , Apillow brace?? Whaas that? And No dricing a car? oow I did NOT think of tat yet, not yet, thats the Not good part.

Yeh Ios would help me if she could...typing with 1 leg!?

I am a cow lover , yes and? :) My Friend M. living in France already sended me a (selfmade) a Cow-postcard to me, soo sweet!

Thanks from JoAnn

Dick said...

Switserland is a very large "S", nice pictures and text.

Miss_Yves said...

Lots of "S" and great ideas !
Red ...or scarlet?
Strange quiz ! Funny !
ayobfhs

Petunia said...

Great S post and I love the cow mug:)

Petunia's ABC

photowannabe said...

Hope your surgery is sucessful and you will have good use of both arms. We will miss your posts and will welcome you back as soon as possible.
Great posts for the letter S.

Anonymous said...

Amazing series with the swans.
As you know, I'm with you!

Unknown said...

Very funny post for S!
Great photos too.

Aiglee said...

Those swans look SOOOO cute!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I thought the cows with red crosses were great until the swans. Fantastic!!

Andrea said...

Love the swan in the tall grass.

I am way behind on visiting blogs and my emails are backed up too. I do not think I have a chance of ever catching up. Thanks for visiting.

Neva said...

First...you ABC choices are awesome! I am late as I was gone the beginning of the week! and Second...good luck with your shoulder surgery! I hope to see you back and you will be all better soon!
I will check back for updates on how you are doing!