HAPPY BIRTHDAY T_O_O_O_O ME!!!
Today we are celebrating IOS's 9th Birthday...

Above 2 pictures are made Yesterday in NAARDEN, the area where we live.

Above 2 pictures are made Yesterday in NAARDEN, the area where we live.
I made them By my Mobile phone, as some of you blogreaders already noticed I am still NOT able to make photo's by my Regular SLR camera, because of my shoulder surgery So excuse me for that . And its esspecially more difficult to make a photo-shot, balancing with the dog and my mobile phone( Remember I've just 1 arm to use!) haha! This while I was walking with my 30 Kg (weight) SWISS_BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG! But she has always been fauithfull to us, always sweet and always good mooded and happy.
Thank you for staying with us IOS!I hope that this dog will stay much longer with us, Why??? because this type of BREED-dogs are not getting very old, Thats what the farmer told us "that this type of dogs would maybe reach the age of 8 years " , and she's already 9 today!!!!
*
HAPPY WEEKEND for ALL of you:)
Thanks for your comments


22 comments:
Happy Birthday dear IOS! You've been through a lot.
And wishing you a quick recovery, JoAnn. My husband went through shoulder surgery in November too, and it is not fun.
Be well.
Happy Birthday IOS!! and aren't you lucky you have gotten 9 years with her! My older lab is almost 13 and they said the same thing....about 9 to 11 years.....living on borrowed time apparently!! Hope all is going well with you and your shoulder! Your pictures are fine with your phone! I have the same phone but have not tried taking pictures since I have my camera! have a great day and weekend!
Happy Birthday dear IOS !!
Did IOS get a doggy cake?
My dog sends a big chewy bone and a big huge lick.
Great to see you again.
Have a fabulous weekend. :0)
xxx
Happy birthday IOS. I big cuddle to you.
Sheeba is 7 yrs
-w-o-o-o-o-f
-Lick
-Jumping up and down!
Translation: ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
*
Thank you Ruth, Neva, Jayne and Amrita, and all DOG lovers , NEH we do not have doggy cakes here, I would not even know ehere to find that.... greetings for your dogs Neva, Clancy and ...forgot name, and Amriota's sheeba too!
JoAnn and IOS woof!
I don't know how scientific this is, but health and longevity has a LOT to do with love...
Hè Ios dogje, van harte gefeliciteerd met je 72 jaar ! Hihi :-)
Een respactabele oude dame word je nog eens. Fijn dat het vrouwtje nog zoveel plezier aan je kan beleven.
Ik hoop dat je nog een tijdje gezond bij haar mag blijven, want ze heeft je erg nodig.
Lieve groeten en een stevige knuf
Marijke
Voor je vrouwtje: bedankt voor je fijne mail. Had ik hard nodig !
Ik bel je van de week op jouw tijdstip.
Liefs.
9 years...
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday dear sweet doggie! As we say in Hebrew, Ad meah ve'esrim= May you live to 120 [like Moses did].
Oh Joanne, that mitella must be very confining and frustrating.
It's wonderful that you keep on blogging. Your cell phone is just fine. ALL of your photos are wonderful.
Praying that you will be blessed with an extra measure of patience.
I like Don from photo a day's comment about health and longevity have a lot to do with love. I agree. Best wishes to your wonderful dog and I hope your shoulder has a speedy recovery. the phone camera takes fine pictures and keeps us in touch with you.
Happy 9 years old to IOS who is a beautiful dog. A Swiss Bernese Mountain Dog. Some registered dogs do not live long which is sad. It is sometimes better to pick a companion for 20 years or more from a local animal shelter. We did. We got one who was a puppy who lived with us for 23 human years and we had to have her put to sleep. A great loss. She was here when all our children grew up and went to school. We all cried.
Happy Birthday to her. She is a beauty and getting the best care.
And now, you know, when somebody actually takes the time to write a comment on my blogs, about my work and what I do, that to me is the biggest gift a person can give another. It is like a smile and a hug; it is a welcome handshake: It gives me and my family some hope that the funny farm is still in the future.
You, yourself, are an inspiration to me.
Such beautiful things is like magic to me. It is impressive indeed.
I come back to say, "thanks for visiting and leaving a comment" but a special thanks for taking the time to photograph interesting things of great beauty. Without that, blogging would be about as exciting as trying to scratch an itch in the right place at the wrong time.
So, thanks for stopping at my blog. And I hope you know, by now, that when you do, I will always try to visit your blog, in return, and leave a comment. I do read what people write and your excellent photography got my attention.
Sincerely,
Abraham Lincoln
oldmanlincoln in Brookville, Ohio
Thanks!
* DON, I visited your blog in return, when You like my photography I am flattered.
* Marijke in FRance , Graag gedaan
* Thanks Daniel,from IOS
*Dina , as I said on your blog I love your city and photography of that bridge, thanks .
* Phowa, Thnaks for your sweet words, I saw your blog:)
* Abe ,Your welcome and thanks so much, I appreciate your honest words and also your photography is great,
Thank you all I am very happy with your dear comments:)
JoAnn
Happy Birthday IOS
I have just got your comment JoAnn.. about PAINTBOX PICTURES Whewn you get time nip over and have a look... it a bit of fun with some of our pictures and it helps to learn some of the some on the image editing software.
Tom
Happy Birthday - all the way from Norway - and what cute pictures - your mobile phone is doing fine :-)
Wishing you a great end to your week!
/Tthanks
^Tom, great I just needed some new idea's,esspecially I like to learn about painting stuffs,
^Rennyba thanks and Norway is a great place. Mobile also Eh..>
Greetings JoAnn and woof IOS!
I'll bet that he love you as much as you appear to love him. Thanks for stopping by my place. Hope you have a great new week! All you guys have been leave wonderful comments. Thanks for your support!!
Happy birthday sweet doggie!
thank you
- for the people, wooof///nd your welcome that i could help you...
-thanks. by ios ann me
ios,bjo and joann were having a great weekend with sun
and lots of nice mobile photo's, i show them tomorrow.
joann greetings
happy happy birthday
Thanks Evlahos A Happy Birthday it was for sure!
Greetings from JoAnn
Happy birthday to Ios! I hope he gets many treats!
Hello Rob,
Thanks for showing and for your comment:)
I saw your blog: Your blog is as always great
I enjoyed your Paris photography from the Sacre coeur, have you also been at the Mont Martre? we were there last year, (
I was away from my blog, because of a shoulder surgery, now back)
JoAnn with thanks
Post a Comment