© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mobile& 'Double SKY-graphy' & mitella-fantasy & IOS 9!


WELCOME on JOANN's MOBILE SKYWATCH!
Visit the Host TOM and watch or signin, click here
*
Above SKY, was made by my mobile phone while we were in Mallorca Spain...
I was ( and I still am the coming months) a bit 'handicapped' because of the shoulder surgery, but this MOBILE pic came out not so bad , I think?.
*
&....DOUBLE SKY-GRAPHY ....?
Above;just playing with some exsisting 'SKY" photo's and I added them over each other by photoshop, a person must do something to play with the time right?
*
SLING/MITELLA

Above; Jo's new mitella-fantasy,
No! I don't like this mitella-thing, THEY DESIGNED THIS in green! How could they make just an awfull colour....so I wrapped around another colour ' blue like the SKY' also a 'miltella-sling... o you see this Fantasy? I wish.... I wish ... they were selling a mitella in Black!!! Fits better with my clothing, have to wear this .... blabla until ....countless time.... I'll cope with it quith well...Thanks to all nice blogfriends its worth posting photo's hereon my blog.
*
FOOTBALL EK
I am watching( Friday) NOW the EK FOOTBAL game between Russia and Spain be back soon@!!!yes yes.... we'll all and seeee. BeeHee!!!! Russia lost wih0-3 from Spain, but I must admit..... The Spanish FOOTBAL Team deserved it to win! Sunday is the final Game in WENEN/VIENNA, Spain Against Germany, uuhmm I would say HUP SPAIN HUP!!! They must win the EK FOOTBAL
*
I'm IOS
*
ITS IOS's BIRTHDAY on SATERDAY she becomes 9!!!
Thanks for your comments HAPPY SKYWATCH!!!
Happy WEEKEND.

27 comments:

Rob said...

I hope this bad luck ends, hurt arm, surgery, and football loss. Take your time, get healed, have fun in Photoshop.

Maybe a side business of new designer arm slings to match all clothing styles.

Willard said...

A great Photoshop composition. I like it a lot!

Daniel J Santos said...

Hope that you be better quickly.

Anonymous said...

I am now taking a 10 day dose of steroids for my Rheumatoid Arthritis pain and it works. I am free of pain. For now and am taking a chance to see if I can visit the Sky Watch Bloggers and see what's up this week.

I am not participating in Sky Watch Friday just because I might not be able to make it around to all if the pain flairs up again and that would not be right for me.


I don't know if you like to read or not but if you do this place is amazing. Strand's bookstore in New York City. They have 18 miles of used books. Think about that—18 miles. I ordered three used books, got them and they are in excellent condition. http://www.strandbooks.com/app/www/p/home/.

I enjoyed seeing your blog post for Sky Watch Friday and I thought your photography was excellent. Beautiful rainbow.

Petunia said...

Mallorca!
Wish I was there:)
I'm watching the footbal game too and I had Netherland as my favoite. To bad they didn't make it.
Petunia's SWF

Unknown said...

very peaceful scene!
My Sky Watch Friday post

Anonymous said...

I'm back ...
Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!

But guess what, I'm so happy. If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see these great photos!

As I am posting Spain scored three-nil against Russia.
I guess it's revenge asked by Van Basten!

Tom said...

Thank you for helping to make Sky Watch so popular and special. I hope you enjoy your Sky Watch as much as I do.
Tom

Anonymous said...

I like very much the little huts along the beach. The sun is such a powerhouse of energy in your photo.

Pretty Life Online said...

Pretty one for SWF! Which reminds me the quote... "we all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon".... Mine's up too hope you can drop by. Happy Weekend!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Very beautiful!

Marja said...

Great composition and yep blue looks good. Hope you recover quick dear Joann

Pat - Arkansas said...

A lovely Mallorca photo, and a very interesting double-sky Photoshop tweaked photo. Both nice for a Sky Watch, JoAnn.

alicesg said...

Very beautiful skywatch photo. Your mobile phone photo looked very clear. Take good care and have a good rest.

Anonymous said...

even that, this is a very beautiful sunset. well done

PeterParis said...

Once again amazed to see what you do with one hand! Take care! (I will be off for a week.)

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! I’m back to blogosphere after another busy (and annoying) week… ;)
Hope you're feeling better. From your wonderful posts, things seem to run much better now!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still strolling in the streets of Santiago de Compostela… Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks at you all:
* Dusty lens: yeh bad luck comes and go ehh?
* Thanks Williard
* Sorry Daniel, Noh I'm not better quicky but slowly haha! but Thanks
* How bad ABraham that you having pains because f Reuma, Yes I wiil watch the NY Bookline Thanks!
* Petunia Nehh the Dutch didn.t make it nor the Russians , but lets not loose hope!!
* I gree Luke! thanks
* Quint You were always in blogland eventho not with SWF but welcome dear freind , welcome back! Its not fair that the Russians lost...neeeeh
*thanks Tom You're a reat host.
*Thanks Julie The LITTLE huts are SUN_EMBRELLA's from Grass/hay. Great found eh?
* Pretty Life, Yes al under the same sky Happy weekend to you too!
booohooo
*Thanks Sandpiper.
* Thanks Marja, better be patient my recovery takes a long time..
Thanks Pat, I'm glad you liked the double sky.
*Alice G , sometimes my mobile phone is clear another time not , this wasa clear shot, by accident, or luck?
* Evlahos, this was indeed a great evening sky, only in Mallorca.
* Peter have a good wek off, are you going out of Paris? Enjoy and thanks..
Gil (gmg) Thanks for stopping by I saw all your pics from 'Santiago de Compostela' I remeber visiting the big church there..
****
My favorite footballteam Russia lost with 0-3 from Spain!!( I was for Russia because Russia is coached by our DUTCH coach :Guus Hiddink) and ehhh I must make up my mind again...

OKAY I made up my mind SUNDAY I am for SPAIN ... HUP SPAIN!!!

Happy SW-Friday and
Happy weekend everyone!!!

1 arm(ed) JoAnn

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful! Hope you're better each day.

esnorway said...

nice pic have nice weekend

Anonymous said...

Nice shots SWF!

Unknown said...

Great captures for sky watch!
Have a nice weekend.

Amrita said...

Hi Jo Ann, you are veryclever and creative

Raven said...

I really like the photo even if your shoulder is sore it is quite beautiful. Your photoshop picture is very creative. Hope your shoulder heals well and quickly.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU,
* mental Mama, today is betterhan yesterday, every day is a new start..
* Es norway, Same to you,
* For the people, Thanks
* Thanks John, have a nice weekend
* Amrita have a good weekend and Thanks for the compliments
* Raven My shoulder heals a bit slowly but Im oK and thanks,

Have agood weekend everyone!

JoAnn

Dick said...

Aha, betrapt met je mobiel. lol.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hee Dick, Betrapt? Dat als het geheim is, maar OK voor jou speel ik het spel mee, "ach WAT jammer NOU!" ?)dank voor je reaktie,

JOANN

GOED WEEKEND GEWENST!