© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, July 30, 2008

(0 France;Breakfast in Chateau de Salles

Breakfast in "Chateau de Salles"
Above: Even,On the plates are the Brand/signs of the Chateau....
Above: Fromage Blanc, fruits or Jelly & Yoghurts,
Breakfast is sered with coffe, or tea and fruit juice....
Above: My plate in the morning ,


Notice: that also on the cups are 'signs-brands' of the "Chateau de Salles"

Above: Also the English Toast is available, with Jelly or 'Nutella' chocolate cream ,
Above:The typical French small rolls called "petit Breads"
(c) www.joannwalraven.comAbove:The typical Petit small rolls filled with Chocolate...

*

Bon Apetite!

Keep watching my blog for more French Travel- news

Thank you for your comments

7 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

coffee, fruit please. :D

Amrita said...

Those pix are so delicious, feel I 've gained 10 pounds just by looking at them.
The chateau is so beautiful, like out of a fairy tale book or the classics. Enjoy

AphotoAday said...

God damn, that looks delicious -- almost too good to eat, but I sure could give it a try...

PeterParis said...

A good breakfast is important!

Rune Eide said...

I shouldn't ave eaten before reading this post!

david mcmahon said...

Great, JoAnn - but did they have chocolate criossants? !!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you for commenting,

1 answer on 1 Question from DAVID:
*Yes David They have the CHOCOLATE croissants here in the Chateau for breakfast!

* Thanks, Judi,Amrita, Peter,Don, Runee for your comments..
***

I posted my post't " on shedule" in other words: when we have internet I try to post all my information 'as much as I can" for you.... to share my travel through FRANCE...

And:
PLEASE EXCUSE ME when I cannot answer you always the same day/week: we have no internet always, or mostly NOT!

So I hope you understand that while we are travelling , i'm not able to react always every day?

Thanks!
AU Revoir

(Until the next internet connection haha!)

JoAnn in FRANCE