see more sky's? go
visit skywatch friday
*
FRANCE: HAVE A LOOK through STONE WINDOWS
%23001+copy.jpg)
© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
visit skywatch friday*
FRANCE: HAVE A LOOK through STONE WINDOWS
%23001+copy.jpg)
© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
Just a dark cloudy sky in France today but never-the-less,
also a great view at the SKY
%23001+copy.jpg)
© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
All Photo's (above -under) are made in FRANCE on our journey here....
%23001+copy.jpg)
© http://www.joannwalraven.com/
All Photo's (above -under) are made in FRANCE on our journey here....
*
Helloooooo..... How are you all doing???
We are in FRANCE right now, please feel free to visit the rest of my blog, visit also the last days and coming days.... and enjoy our CASTEL-trip in FRANCE, join us here!.... We are seeing and doing a lot more than only sleeping in Castels/CHATEAUS, enjoy!!!
*
....To be continued...¨
Please keep watching...
Thank you for your comments
%23001+copy.jpg)

13 comments:
Love the detail in these!
Lovely images.
Beautiful set of photos love the details in the buildings
Looks like you are having a great time exploring in France... Wish I was there...
Best wishes, Don and Kitty
Interesting and well captured
Hi JoAnn
these are great.. I'll catch up with your blog over the weekend.
Fantastic shots JoAnn! :)
I enjoyed the views of France today, Jo-ann.Thanks.
Hi! Nice looking photos, that must be ve fun road trip you are making!
Wow! I just found you through Zhu's page. I am your newest fan! Your work is breathtaking! I will be here often!
beautiful pictures, Where is this in France? It looks so familiar...
I just love French architecture and the way you play with the light in the pictures is just amazing - thanks for sharing!
Thanks a lot my blogfriends, I red your comments.....
We just arrived (again) in a great 'other' chateau, its like paradise here!!!!
Bonjour with amour, from JoAnn
Many times I have been there.....how wonderful!
Post a Comment