© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, July 31, 2008

() FRANCE: SWF SKY -Dordogne

Please visit other SKYWatch world wide bloggers and click here to join or visit.

*
Welcome on JoAnn's "Water-Sky" seen in FRANCE
France: The SKY reflected in the DORDOGNE RIVER


*


IS...

This sky not a sky ?

Or,

This sky maybe is water....

Or is

This water maybe a sky?

?

Happy SWF

from France

*

With French Greetings

Thank you for your comments

30 comments:

Texas Travelers said...

Great photo.
Very unique Sky Watch,

Have a happy holiday,
Troy and Martha

ArneA said...

Spectacular
Love your Friday

imac said...

well thats a sure deep thinker.
Great aspect on SW.

Michele said...

This definitely had me pondering but I really do like it a lot! Very nice!!!
Mountain Retreat Photos

Pretty Life Online said...

wow! Nice one for SWF! mine's up too hope you can drop by....

Tom said...

Hello JoAnn
Excellent posting for Sky Watch..
Catch you again soon

Anonymous said...

At first I was trying to think what the picture is, until I realized it's a very small water fall. Oh wow, that's just a great shot! And clear water, too!

Hope you can hop by my SWF photos in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Shutter Happenings

Thanks! Happy Friday!

Pernille said...

Wonderful shot. I like it:)

Country Girl said...

What an absolutely unique take on SWF. I absolutely love it and am so glad I stopped by. Greetings from the USA, and the state of Pennsylvania in particular.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

What an unusual pic! It totally fascinates me!

Kahshe Cottager said...

A very interesting photo! It made me think of Exodus!

Have a wonderful weekend of beautiful skies!
My Sky Watch Photos Here and Here

Jane Hards Photography said...

Wonderful french sky. It doesn't get better than this for me.

DeeMom said...

Wonderful Photo

judi/Gmj said...

unusual color for you... But good, it's all good Miss you, glad you are having fun and sharing it all. How is your shoulder I keep wondering. Hugs, Judi

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

La France fait la difèrence!

Beautiful post, diferent shot!

Nice weekend!

Luiz

Marja said...

bonjour Joann. Enjoying your holiday? Nice sky

esnorway said...

great shoot have nice weekend

Torsdag 1952 said...

It takes a lttle time to realise the water running under rhe skyreflection, great shot ****

Anne-Berit said...

Amazing photo!

Mary said...

Oh, I love this!

Brenda said...

Awesome capture!!

Raven said...

Fascinating photo. Very interesting reflections... I just want to sit and study it and figure out what's what. Great skywatch/riverwatch shot.

AphotoAday said...

Hey, that's really cool...
Best regards, Don and Kitty

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I absolutely love this shot!

Dee Bee said...

awesome photo!

Jules said...

What an interesting photo!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Lovely Sky Watch! Interesting photo.

Petunia said...

This is true art:)
Love it!

Petunia's ABC Wednesday/SWF post

Pearl Maple said...

Great photo for sky watch friday, thank you for sharing and making it an great party.

Christy said...

Very nice photo. I am just now getting around. For some reason my computer would not let me open up the links from the skywatch page on Friday.