5 "cell" Views of NAARDEN...
"My views on my walk with the dog"
Above: On my daily walk when I cross the bridge, I pass this water that leads to the Path... around "Vesting NAARDEN"... and look at the beautiful SKY & clouds...
Above: An early person fishing on his boat in the waters around NAARDEN... alot of fishermen come here to catch some fish, its very peacefull and quieth here...
+copy.jpg)
Above:This could be a creek, but its seen on the side of the Naarden Waters... there are also little islands in the water, where children-schoolclasses go by boat for a play-day.
Above: Our house in NAARDEN ,( in the back with the orange roofs) and its view over the Green-field where (my) Cows live. They walk, sleep, play and... "moooow" they say...to greet me on my morning & evening walks.. so peacefull it is here.. I LOVE to LIVE here!
****
I enjoy walking daily my walk with "IOS" my Bennese Mountain DOG, we both love this fantastic nature of NAARDEN. The coloured yellow,red and blue flowers, the high grasses, the Mooooh!of the cows on the field before our house... the tjeeptjeep of all the different birds around here, we even hear frogs! Yes! I've not seen them but when the evening is falling we hear them singing their happy night songs, Kwaaak kwaak kwaaak!
I am so happy to live here:)
****
Wishing YOU a good day....
Enjoy every day, As it is your last!
Thank you for your comments.




8 comments:
Just the perfect place to live...
It's beautiful to take a virtual walk in Holland this morning, that's why I like photoblogs!
And... I take a look to the thermometer on the sidebar, and it seems unbelievable to me: 17 C !!!
Here in Athens, 34 C right now, and 28 C inside with aircondition of course...
A beautiful set of picture of a place that you love... excellent post JoAnn.. your dog is a stunner.
Very nice capture. That is quite good for a mobile phone. Beautiful.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Beautiful, pastoral scenes, JoAnn, and the clouds are pleasing with their pinks.
Ik denk dat ik dit allemaal nog niet gezien heb in Naarden, zal de volgende keer beter opletten. Mooie foto's.
Joann: Nicely done with my favorite elements, Sky and water.
Beautiful set of pictures...and I have thought that a Burmese mountain dog would really be a nice dog.
Followed your link from sky watch friday, you have so many wonderful photos on your blog. Thanks for sharing your view of the horizon.
Post a Comment