SEEN: ON a ROOF FRANCE
We do NOT even know where this is good for but we saw this on a roof somewhere in FRANCE, Perhaps its the bell when MAMMIE wants her kids to come home for dinner? Who knows..... Do you?
*
Please keep watching my blog we keep you regularly informed about our travels in FRANCE,
THANK YOU for your COMMENTS


8 comments:
Nice place to put bells. Like all your French photos
An interesting device which at the very least, makes a good base for the antenna! :-) I suspect a loudspeaker system for: electronic bells (clock), storm warnings, call to worship (Islam)... I think I like calling the kids home for dinner!
Good one! Flood warning device?
:)
Thanks,
*Amrite for your visit,
* Don Thank you,
*Judi I think so....do you?
JoAnn Greetings AU REVOIR from FRANCE:)
great image.
great shots, Joan
My SWF : The gateway to Heaven Thanks
Forget the camera, lock through the window, great shot
wonderful collection of shots. very creative too.
Post a Comment