© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, August 06, 2008

() FRANCE :ABC C for FRENCH Coffee 's.....

*
C is for the different "COFFEE's" in FRANCE
Above: a coffee A Longue
Above:Please give me More ESPRESSO and Coffee ALONGE !!!

(c) www.joannwalraven.com

Above: Another (art) Cup of Coffee "ALLonge"

This size is to compare with the "american Coffee" but than with a stronger taste.

(c) www.joannwalraven.com


Above: Known in all countries of the world but BEST in FRANCE:


The (smaller /smallest! cup) The Espresso


*


We are still in France, Please watch my blog regularly I keep you informed about our travel.


Thank you (in French "MERCI") for your comments

10 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

I'm tagging along, loving what you are showing. hugs, judi

AphotoAday said...

That cup and saucer is a work of art in it's own right... Nice shots -- wish I was there...
Best regards, Don.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks dear blogfriends,

*Hey Judi, you would like it here I am sure of that too!
* Don, you are also a Frave lover? I Quess so... Its so great here!

Thanks, MERCI

The French and their COFFEE-habits are indeed showing their art even through their cups of coffe's , I might show you more types of cups!

Have to goooo again, not enough time on internet (connection is slow and short herd) sorry


Greetings AU REVOIR from JoAnn

Tash said...

what a gorgeous cup and beautiful photos. I'd love to sample the contents too.

Texas Travelers said...

I like you C post and photos. I need some coffee.

Troy

Gayle said...

I bet that is some strong coffee! Pretty cups!

Leslie: said...

I must admit I'm jealous that you're enjoying yourself in France. One day I'll go back, though. I love how you shared about the coffee - small cups because the coffee is SO strong! You'd be flying high if you had a big mug of that stuff! :D

chanpheng said...

All the coffees look yummy. Now I'm craving a cup.

My C contribution is here. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Laos.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Black coffe in France is heaven

Sara said...

Did you drink all of those coffees?? Looks delicious.

I really like the shapes of the cups in the last two photos, and the way the cup sits not in the middle of the saucer but on one edge...someone has a fun sense of design.