In FRANCE some of the rooftops, look like this...
Its interesting to look up while walking in FRANCE
*
*
Thank you for your comments
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
7:00 AM
Labels/Onderwerpen France, Photography (c) jw, Travelling
10 comments:
Cool, More than just the roof, check out the bars on the window, the stone wall, the barn door, how cool is that? VERY VERY COOL!
Thanks Judi,
You know this are great buildings I agree, you're cool too, tha only woman with a taste (:)Now I'mkidding), I show you some more ok? Just for you I will,
Greetings JoAnn
They've got that sort of roof in Italy too! Such great buildings.
So very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
its like a hat JoAnn, very amusing. it must have some purpose, looks difficult to repair. lovely picture and i love James blunt. thank you Jo Ann
Hugs from India
Hi JoAnn, thanks for the visit. Yes Italy has that kind of roofs too.
Middle Ditch is a radio serial. You landed on episode 18. If you like radio, just click on older posts until you find episode one and follow the story from there. Each episode is about 6 minutes long.
very interesting, my next great journey will be without doubt France.
joann, i am sorry about not staying in touch lately....life's been extremely hectic in these parts lately and no matter how hard i try its been very difficult to find enough time for blogging....but i want you to know that i love to visit here whenever i can and miss the times i spent here earlier.....
regarding the roof, it made e smile instantly. for some reason, it makes me think of an elf and his hat :)
Lovely old buildings. These are very nice, and nicely seen.
Thank you all of you its suprising how enthousiatic you are, and also from all over the world:
* Thanks Judi, you are so spontaniously cool yourself too!
*Monique (MD) I loved your songs thanks.
* Granma Jo, you're welcome!
* RAUF so you like J Blunt too eeh, yes I did not think of the repair side, thats complecated indeed! I agree.
*Daniel, just let me know when you go to FRANCE, I write you where to go or send you some links by email.
*MOI< an elf and its hat, that a great thought mOI, I understand that you have been busy but I'm following you blog ,thanks for your visit.
* MARY, yes nicely seen how could I not? Its art really art, that French building thank you:)
thank you all for your visit
Post a Comment