The same roof but from another point of view
For Judi/GMJ
*****
I promised to post more of 'the same FRENCH great designs of roofs'..... because than you could see the detaills better, and here it is... "for Judi", because she said that this ROOF is 'so COOL'! I agree its a piece of masterwork ! Or is it a masterwork? Whatever name fits this roof or building....
*
Thank you for your comments


7 comments:
Gorgeous photo! What a wonderful building!
Wow. Your capture never cease to amaze me. Great shot as always.
Have a nice day to you and your love ones.
Looks like an enchanted castle
It's a "masterpiece", like a Rembrant, DeGaul, VanGogh, Michael Angelo! Listen... Can you hear the Princess calling from the tower? Yep, they locked her behind the bars to keep her quiet, she knows sooo many royal secrets! :) thank you dear friend, I love this roof, it has so much majesty!
thanks
*GMJ, You're welcome I posted for you this second shot!
*Mary it is, I agree
* Amrita could be a castle indeed,but is a living house...
* Thanks Lawstude , the building is a piece of art.
JoAnn
Nu nog een prinses met een meterlange paardestaart uit het raam, en dan voel je je zo in een sprookje thuis. Zou ik ook wel willen, zo'n torentje op mijn huis.
Mooie bouwstijl, toch wel weer anders dan in nederland.
Post a Comment