© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, August 05, 2008

() FRANCE: Sun embrella & Protection factor 50!

The SUN in FRANCE.....
.....is in the afternoon,
The sun is in between 2.00 PM and 4.00 PM on its HOTTEST in FRANCE , so you can better stay under a SUN-embrella in the shadow, and also use a high factor of sun protection with the highest factor: 50, its strongly adviced to do both!!!
*
Please keep watching my blog I keep you informed reguarly about our travel in France,
THANK YOU for your comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your high contrast black and white is spectacular.
I especially like the motion in the water. Thanks for visiting my site. I've added you to my Google Reader so I will not forget to visit. All the best

Anonymous said...

What you say is especially true for us redheads, JoAnn!!!