© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This evening in AMSTERDAM ..."MADONNA!!!!!"

THIS EVENING........
..............In the AMSTERDAM ARENA....


(click and visit: http://www.madonna.com/)

MADONNA!!!!!!!!!


And in 1 of this chairs in box 405 ,first row...thats where my chair is!

This evening I am in the AMSTERDAM ARENA!
....Tic-Tac-Tic-Tac....
__________________________
Update :september 3th after the concert,
The concert "Sticky and Sweet" from Madonna was great/fantastic/ wonderfull and impressive! The lightshow, her dancing an singing all was very good! Madonna was in a very good condition, a bit too skinny (if you ask me) she sang a lot of new songs ( I expected maybe to see Justin Timberlake , but e was not around ...) and she sung also a couple GREAT SONGS of exsisting records. New was a Gipsy band and fantastic dancing....
The bad part was the waiting ahead: the concert supposted to start at 20.30 pm (after a frontprogramm OF 1 HOUR) ... it started around 22.00 PM!! And finished at 23.15 PM... but was worth the waiting.. I made many photo's (250 but light was not good so many photo's came out bad...) Too much photo's for 1 blogpost, maybe I make a slide show... It was a GREAT SHOW! Do you like Madonna too?
Greetings from JoAnn's D eyes

3 comments:

gaz said...

hope you enjoy it. you'll be grooving all week long...

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

heeh THANKS Gaz,
I am back fro the MADONNA CONCERT and almost deaf on both my ears .... but ehh! the CONCERT WAS GREAT!!!!! wow1 WHAT IS SHE AN AWSOME ARTIST1

JoAnn's D Eyes

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

The concert of Madonna was great/fantastic/ wonderfull and impressive! but bad part was: that the concert supposted to start at 20.30 pm (after a frontprogramm OF 1 HOUR) ... it started at 22.00 PM!! And finished at 23.15 PM... but was worth the waiting.. I made many photo's , too much for 1 blogpost, maybe I make a slide show... Do you like Madonna too?

Greetings from JoAnn's D eyes