The ABC Wednesday concept was conceived by Denise Nesbitt and is now on Round 3, The idea is simply that a group of bloggers all post each wednesday, on a specific letter of the alphabet, this week its the letter ",G" h ere you can sign-in , Do you want to visit the other G-blogs ?? ...CLICK HERE to lookat/visit other ABC-theme-BLOGS... you can see the other blogs onTUESDAY-evening , at 20.00 PM .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today the "G" = for "GRAFFITI-ART"

Photo1: Surprise! Here (where?) is an artist making some great GRAFFITI-ART! Not all GRAFFITI is art, but this is ART. Or thats what I thought when I saw it.... follow me....!
Photo 2: We were walking in LA ROCHELLE in France, suddenly an artist showed us the way to a PARC ,in a very creative way through his GRAFFITI..... FOLLOW me further and see what I saw through 'my camera's eyes'.....
Photo 3: GRAFFITI-ENTRANCE ....Even the entrance is looking great!!......but what is he ( the artist) showing us? Lets go and see....

Photo 7: GRAFFITI gunman, or is he smoking a cigaret, or maybe waving with his hand at someone? He's in the dark.. so I couldn't figger out.... what he was doing here, do you?

Photo 8: Thanks to "NIKO" the GRAFFITI-Artist, but sorry for him... he GRAFFITI might be moved away by nowI am afraid. So I am very glad that I was able to make this pictures, this way I can show them to you (on this blog) but first seen 'trough my camera-eyes'. I hope you enjoyed watching this GRAFFITI-art as much as I did...
****
Enjoy (abc) starting with a "G" !
Greetings from' JoAnn's-D-Eyes'
&
THANK YOU, for your interest or comments.







33 comments:
WHAT AN ARTISTIC WORK. VERY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOO
A fine series of this art work - I don't think of these images as graffiti. Beautiful work shown very well!
That is definitely ART, JoAnn! DEFINITELY!
Schitterende kunst, ik hou wel van dit soort dingen alleen wel op de juiste plaats. NICE POST.
Very colourful - but the debate will go on: What is art? Is this art?
Well that's the nicest graffiti I've ever seen. The graffiti I see driving around Los Angeles is not so pleasing to the eye...
A beautiful art graffiti...i love it. Regards From Yogyakarta Indonesia.
Graffiti is great choice for G and you definately have lot of nice colorful photographs about graffities. I guess I'll have to check what else you have here.
very eGaGing ..postGraffitti!!!
Deze graffiti is heel interessant en eigenlijk kunst. De eerste bewoners van Australië maakten rots tekeningen die nu beschermd zijn door UNESCO als wereld erfgoed. Wie weet wordt deze graffiti ook eens een touristische attractie! Goed stuk!
You have a lot of nice graffiti paintings for G. Nice photography.
I only got one Grumpy Alien posted for "G." He is at Thunder Maker
when graffiti is done properly - it's a beautiful thing.
well caught ;-]
Wow, I'm not usually impressed by Graffiti - but that is spectacular. Quite a talented artist - and WONDERFUL photographs.
Colorful and eye catching! Thanks for sharing these photos of street art.
I am a fan of well-done graffiti and this is good.
I agree with Liz, this is indeed good, artistic and eye drawing!
Dxx
Thanks for your contribution.
Look forward to hearing about madonna Concert!
Amazing Graffiti. These are art indeed. Excellent photographs.
This is not graffit it's art. Wonderful collection.
This artist is very creative. Nicely photographed JoAnn. When it is done well and not defacing someones private property i really like it.
lovely captures. looking at your work really transports me in a different place. great job joann.
Fabulous shots, Joann! Too bad most graffiti is the nasty kind, rather than artistic like these ones.
Graffiti like this is really fantastic! You can only hope that some taggers will not destroy these paintings!
beautiful images. :) a great find. and i like how the concrete's texture comes through as well.
Very cool. I considered featuring graffti this week as well.
i really love these kind of "art on streets". We only have ugly street art here in the Philippines, we dont have such kind of "Creativity"
thanx for sharing, have a happy WEDnesday, here is mine. thanx for visiting
http://agent112778.blogspot.com/2008/09/03-september-2008-g-is-for-guitar-i.html#comments
that is awesome graffiti
That's some really incredible graffiti...
The guy works his colors nicely, and of course you captured the whole thing perfectly...
Best regards, Don and Kitty
Usually I do not think of graffiti as art but some of these photos have shown me a different perspective.
Bear((( )))
These are some very interesting pieces of graffiti.....much nicer than some others I see around here! and yet it still has that comic book feeling a bit doesn't it?
I love photo number 3. Definitely art. I also used "graffiti" for my "g" for today's ABC Wednesday, although my photo doesn't show quite as artistic graffiti as yours do.
excellent G, as usual one fantastic and creative post.
wow! Great shots and great graffiti. I love it. I have watched some of these artists work, and it's amazing.
thanks for a great G.
Nancy
Thanks thanks everyone, for the comments,
I am not going to react on each reaction right now and here (I will do later), on some commenst I reacted peronally (on their blogs). Thanks for your dear words & interest, its really a reason to continue posting photo's.
Thank you:)
JoAnn's D Eyes
Post a Comment