This weekend "ON THE BEACH" in Zandvoort
Left under, IOS in the car, top and right-under: IOS on the beach
WHO is Walking without this (just aten by Ios) shoe?
*
Thank you for your comments
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:51 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen My dog, Photography (c) jw, Photography (c) jw Funny
12 comments:
So Ios had great time playing near sea. neat captures
I am sure Ios is tired from his fun adventures on the beach. mmm, just can't pass up a tastey shoe! ;) Somewhere in Holland is a man with one shoe. ha ha :)
I do believe that Clancy and IOS would be great friends if they could meet!!!!!
I guess no one can resist a nice walk at the beach.
And IOS, as a nice chap, even more ... sand, waves and foam, seagulls, open space, fresh air ... how could IOS say no?
How are things with you.
looks like a great day on the beach... did you dog left the shoe that way???... :-)
Hi JoAnn, IOS is a real beach gal.
Thanks for you comments:
* Evlahos, Thanks again
* Dusty lens , yes tasty hmm.
* Neva I am sure they will match!
Pinto Ios is ok I am a bit impressed of last weekend ( see post) but ok thanks.
* Tr3, (LOL) Yes he did...
* Amrita , yes like your dog, they all like beaches..
For all of you, (LOL) Yes IOS my dog likes to eat shoes... so this was left of it:)
Thank you and enjoy LIFE ever day:)
JoAnn's D Eyes
Lucky Ios, Dinner on the Beach!!!!!
Mooie suggestieve foto's!
Thanks for your comment,
*Rebecca, Yes so true he "ate" for almost a week:)
*Reader WIL, thanks dankjewel, het was een 'speciall' weekend.
JoAnn's D Eyes
Oh, I love those shots of the happy dog on the beach! Looks like he's having a wonderful day.
Blather From Brooklyn
Is anything happier than a dog on the beach? You captured a beautiful feeling hee.
Post a Comment