ABC
ABC
ABC today's O = for ....Visit other blogs participants of ABC and click here:http://wednesdayabc.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________
ABCABC today's O = for ....Visit other blogs participants of ABC and click here:http://wednesdayabc.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________
PORTUGAL "Praia Da Rocha "
Do you want to know....
What is behind this Rocky Opening?
Water TONS of water ..... -O-O-O-O-O-WWW
O-O-O-O-H! all that water pffffffff more Water and .............?
....To A What ? A 'Road' of pretty GOLDEN coloured BOUNTY sand.....
*
Yes.... Ooooh ahhhh, this is definitely a dreamy place to be....
*
Thank you for your comments..








16 comments:
That's a very interesting opening. I love the golden color of the photos.
An Arkie's Musings
I do not know why but I love these posts about Portugal,:)
Thank you for commenting:
*Richies, this golden colour is really the TRUE colour of the rocks in Praia Da Rocha, isn't it amazing? I think it is...
* Daniel, I know why... maybe because you are a Portuguese citizen in heart and soul?
Thank you for reacting, more photo's are following this week, i hope to see you back...
JoAnn's D Eyes
Beautiful pictures. Again an excellent ABC Wednesday.
a mysterious place very well captured. excellent textures on the sands
I fell for that tunnel or cave or what it was. It had an atmosphere.
These are great photos, I like the hole in the rock with the water rushing in, thanks for sharing with us.
Hi
Vooral de kleur van het zand vind ik heel mooi en ook de sporen van de diverse voertuigen.
that Opening is so cool!!! You get to visit all these fun , beautiful places, Joann.......:)
A dreamy place where to be ... and to go back to!
Joann what a beautiful place to visit, amazing photographs...Anna :)
Hi JoAnn! Great shots you caught at Praia da Rocha!
Now, I bet you won’t discover where Blogtrotter has landed, until you get there to see… ;) Enjoy, comment and have a great week!
Lucky you ... had you been there in August and all you would have seen was bathers, tourists, sunshades, balls and so on ...
But, and tell no one, I know at least two beaches that even in August in Algarve are like this ...
Great colours.
Thank you for visiting my blog:
* Space law, thanks for the compliment,
* Evlahos, yes mysterious it was indeed, just if you wer at the right place at the right time...
* Runee, Igree itwas a great atmosphere, what I show was a "rock" by the way...
*Margaret cloud, Your welcome I like showing more...
* Dick , Yes that was awsome, but only at some moments of teh dy this colur was so golden/bright.
* Moi, Thanks it was a beautiful place indeed.
* Peter, yes I gree a dreamy place,
* Anna, because of the area and the light and colours..
* Gmg, I will discover yours in a moment...Thanks for visiting,
* Quint Pinto, Yes this time of the year was great, peacefull and nice, even the weather was great, I love your countrie!
Greetings and thank you for commenting
JoAnn's D Eyes
Love your style of photography!
Portugal is high on our list of places to see, JoAnn, and these pictures are definitely whetting my appetite. Maybe next year?!
Post a Comment