© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, October 31, 2008

SWF; ...Ice-cold and Sunny....

Its sky-watching,welcome...how to join skywatch ,you can sign-in
(thursday evening on 8.00pm) at swf here www.skyley.blogspot.com ,
its also possible to post our own sky and join skywatch. enjoy!!!____________________________________________

WELCOME AT JoAnn's SKYWATCH

________________________________________________


Some Colourfull -'Praia Da Rocha'- @jw-photography
....My colourfull impressions, seen IN Portugal...
*
" Around the Castel and Harbor"
*

"cloudy sky"
'Ice-Cold and Sunny-Hot'
Would you not like an icecream when you see this sunny weather?
The temperature was warm/hot in between 20 up to 27 degrees in the sun...

"cloudy sky 2"
'Red and Yellow'
A colourfull Sun-red-Embrella, with a yellow+ shadowed floor at front with in the background the harbor-mouth of "Praia Da Rocha"


"cloudy sky 3"
'Up In The SKY'
Red-haired-JoAnn is 'Looking out' from the top of the the yellow Castel's-wall...
...what did she see?...

"cloudy sky 4"
'Cloudy Harbor-mouth'
Seen from above -from the castel wall" ,a harbor in 'Praia da Rocha', with colourfull bright yellow-red houses and some 'locked' little motor-boats...
*
'"me with 'Praia Da Rocha' on the background"
Note from JoAnn:
I hope I could share a bit of the colourful impressions of our last travel to Portugal's 'Praia Da Rocha' ...(I took my Nikon SLR camera with me, all the above photo's are made with a widelens of 12-24 mm.)
Even though there were some cloudy days, the weather and colours of houses, embrella's and sandy beaches ...were fantastic for photography! And the colours were really inspiring me to make lots of colourfull and rich contrasted photo's. ( and my red hair was fitting right in)
Above photo's are just a small collection of more.
I choose to post a serie from each subject at a time... I will post some more the coming week, I would like it if you come back , an please post your reaction in the comments-space below . Thank you for your interest & visit at my blog.
*
Happy weekend
&
Thank you for your comments.
:
(Note QUESTION about post layout: Does anyone know How to solve the "enlarging photo" problem in a post: I cannot enlarge my photo's in the layout for post anymore, before it was possibleI mean... I could fill behindthe "s"under HTLM ,another number in the HTLM of a post (instead of S400, I changed that in S 640) Now I can do what I want but the photo will not enlarge, for showing the size of a photo at my blog, Does blogger change the menu for layout in this? Who know how to enlarge the photo's on the blog in the layout?)

34 comments:

Dick said...

Wonderful.
Yes they have changed the HTML, but I do not know why, I'm working on it.
Have a nice weekend.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you for reacting:

Thanks Dick fro trying to help me with the HTLM, maybe another blogreader knows teh sulution? If so I'll let you know...

(for the readers : see on my blog there I was asking -bottom of post- a question about the "changing of bloggers" layout,when you have the answer...)

Happy SKYWATCH from

JoANN HOLLAND

Guy D said...

Beautiful shots and the music is a very nice added touch. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Unknown said...

Heel mooie foto's JoAnn. Jij staat er mooi op en die foto vanaf de kasteelmuur genomen is prachtig met die dramatische wolkenlucht boven dat warme strand.

Texas Travelers said...

Great job on this post. I know it took a lot of time, but it was worth it. Well done. Terrific photos.

Nice "Sky Watch" today.
Come visit our Sky Watch over, Cooks Inlet, Alaska.
Troy and Martha
.

Coloradolady said...

Can we all say amazing? Love these photos. Very cool indeed. Such talant.

Louise said...

The colors you captured inspire me, too! I love them all, but my faovrite is the view from teh castle wall. The color and perspective are fantastic!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Very unusual. Wonderful color. You choose some great subjects.
Marnie

esnorway said...

nice shoots have gret weekend

Richard Lawry said...

I just love the arch and ice cream cone in the first photo.

An Arkie's Musings

Photo Cache said...

You have a beautiful collection of shots here.

Ivar Østtun said...

Great shots for swf. Have a nice weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Superb photos Joanne. Loved the picture of you, but the slies were serene, beautiful.

Ray

imac said...

Hi, great and dramatic photos, love em all, also love your new header.

Unknown said...

Love the contrast of the colours, great SWF and Robbie Williams too - heaven!

Arija said...

Great tourist weather. I love the last one with the boats and interesting light and sky.

Michele said...

That first picture is really special... I am fond of that huge arch with the sky... very neat!! =)
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

Anonymous said...

excellent captures all. and i like the mysterious tone at the last one

Anne-Berit said...

Wonderful photos,all of them.
Like your dog too.Happy Sky Watch!

Anonymous said...

Hey, so the lady with the great looks they are still searching was you? :)
Great photos as usual.

PeterParis said...

Well, I will try to give an explanation. Now you must change also under "width" and "height". If e.g. you first change your width from 400 to 640 (1.6 times), you must also change the height in the same proportion, e.g. 300 to (300 x 1.6) 480. Why this was changed, I wonder.

If the sky here had as few clouds and the weather was as nice as on your photos, I would be very happy!

AphotoAday said...

That really looks like an interesting place -- the colors are rich and bold...

--And thanks for your comments on my blog, as usual... --By the way, Kitty is my cat, not my wife -- but I'm sure I love her just as intensely as the wife that I do not have... (that's not written very well, but you probably get my drift)...

Best regards, Don and Kitty

Amrita said...

Beautiful pictures. You look great.

Ruth said...

Beautiful rich, warm colors, JoAnn. I want to be there in the warm now!

I have the same trouble with some photos that won't enlarge, but it has always been that way for me. I wish I could figure it out too!

Thanks for finding me at synchronizing after I gave flying a rest.

Dick said...

Peter heeft je het antwoord al gegeven, zover was ik ook al alleen probeer ik nog te bekijken in hoe verre het de kwaliteit van de foto beinvloed.

Dick

Neva said...

I love your ice cream cone! What I notice about Portugal are the lovely colors in the buildings....very nice....I hope I make it there some day!

Anonymous said...

The colors in your photos are so brilliant - very nicely captured! And the clouds look about as good to eat as does that ice cream cone! Very cool. I love the shot of you taking a picture.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful series for its detail and wonderful color.
My favorite in the group would be one with shows the water craft docked with boats behind. Very nice series.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank You ....for commenting.
On MONDAY I will answer all question personally in this commentspacebar, :)


Some blogfriend were helping me with the ënlarging photo in HTLM" problem , s=o if you "other blogfriends" were having the same problem, just read under "peter" thank so much , we can always expect something new from Blogger right?

No worries but HAPPY weekend!
Greetings JoAnn;s D Eyes

Anonymous said...

Seeing the world through your lens and eyes is always a thrill - very well captured!

Wishing you a wonderful end to your week :-)

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Back to the Blogosphere to visit this wonderful blog! And this time to see some familiar sights, except for a red haired lady strolling around... ;))
Great shots; but must tell you that the sky is less cloudy now... ;)
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is now strolling somewhere around the Holy See of Echmiadzin. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Portugal looks like a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing. Happy SWF

Trudy said...

Hi JoAnn

Very nice pictures, I especially like the first one (the heading, tire tracks in the sand)
Looks like you had a great time eh?

Love Truus

myonlyphoto said...

Joann, wow these are fantastic. Anna :)