
Enjoy other sky's in other countries and blogs and signin at: www.skyley.blogspot.com, enjoy watching all sky's over the world!!!
_________________________________________________________
...Memories of a Enjoyable Holiday in Portugal.....
....Sky & Embrella's in 'Playa Da Rocha'....
We enjoyed the sun and seaview in a fantastic LOUNGE BAR on relaxing beds,
ON beds, reading....under SUN embrella's while listening to LOUNGE music , is so relaxing.....
*
Also...Home ..MEMORIES....?.....
We thought of her, when we're watching this (above) dog-owners in Portugal , they were 'playing with their dogs' on the beach. We like that so much....going to the beach with IOS, when we are home....good thing is that IOS was on the beach in CASTRICUM (North of Holland) with her dogsitters ( so we hearded from them), its good to know that...Home sweet home, its good here and there....everywhere...
We're enjoying the beaches everywhere!
*
Wishing you a good weekend!
Thank you so much for your comments:)




9 comments:
Hello dear blogfriends,
We just returned from a full week in south Portugal's "PRAIA da ROCHA"... with rocks and fine sandy beaches...
The typical Portuguese food is the "CATAPLANA", a plate with Fish and patatoes in a terracotta-bowl, l coming out of a stove. hmmmmm this was really yummie food and very tasty too...BON APETITE!!
Praia da Rocha has not a historical-centre or buildings, just a old castel-like building on top of the rocks...
PRAIA da ROCHA is laying near PORTIMAO, not much historical either, wich we did not visit therefore. we enjoyed the cuisine and the beaches instead...
Its was a great experience to be in this SOUTHpart of PORTUGAL, the people-citizens are all VERY FRIENDLY, all Portuguese people are (as far as I know and met them..)
We saw before (other holidays) towns like Albufeira, Sevilla, Lissabon... and more very pretty places to see, there we developed more of the culture of Portugal...
I hope you enjoy watching some impressions of this short holiday..
JoAnn's D Eyes
Hello there, thank you for stopping by my blog. I have enjoyed my visit here and your photos area wonderful. It looks like a great place for a vacation. I have never been to Portugal would hope to go some day, Holland too. My husband thought Amsterdam was a great place to visit. That is on our list too :) Have a great weekend.
Looks sooo very relaxing! Thanks for sharing
Marvelous photos! Such a wonderful setting for a relaxing vacation.
Looks so relaxing and refreshing. I so want to visit there! Gorgeous photos!
Hi there JoAnn,
I'm really glad you enjoyed your time of at Portugal.
And also a little bit sad because the 750 kms that are between the place I live and Praia da Rocha, and work to, couldn´t alow me to even thonk of paying a visit.
So you tried the "cataplana"?
And what wines did you taste?
Must tell me more, if you don't mind.
Luckily you got sun, and that's good. Not only because holidays with sun are better, but also for the spirit, the shoulder of someone I know and for photos!
These are great.
Hope you are well.
Say hi from me to B.J and Ios!
Thanks....
* Denise, as you say so it was a great holiday, with sun and embrella's (against the sun burn), but a good place to visit
* Jean, yes relaxing it was...
* Carole, more about the area I'll post today, it was great,
*Chrissym , yes thanks
* Quint Pinto...Allthough the sky was looking a bit cloudy (just on that one day I made this photo)
Yes.... this was a reall enjoyable week.we were having a great temperature from in between 20-27 degrees, very sunny and perfect for a short holiday without any outings in the area (haha), we wer too lazy for that, and kept reading our books instead... enjoying the local food and so on, we are travelling during the year so often.. that we could not get ourselves out the chairs-sunbeds.
Greetings and good sunday wishes...
JoAnn's D Eyes
I would LOVE to go to Portugal...this is a fabulous view....
Prefer this type to the rain umbrellas! Looks really nice! Have been toPortugal a few times (nice country!), but never so far south. Something (more) to be done!
Post a Comment