Exsist's Thanks to Your Skywatch Team:Klaus Sandy Ivar Wren Fishing Guy. You can Watch other sky's in the world or make your own and signin at www.skyley.blogspot.com ,thats possible at THURSDAY 18.30 PM = enjoy!_____________________________________________________
SWF: Welcome at "JoAnn's-D-Eyes" Blog
Today A Portuguese Sky seen in
"Praia Da Rocha"
*
Where do we all go....
after this life?
'There' we go,
There,
Where the sky is...
*
A lot of persons we love,
passed away.
Today we think of them.
Up High in the sky
*
Never forgotten,
Always
Be-loved.
*
Enjoy every day, as it is your last...
*
Happy weekend wishes
Thank you for your comments,


33 comments:
Fantastic.
Lighthouses and water towers always give us great perspectives!
Wish you have a great weekend.
For the rest ...
JoAnn, it wasn't me ...
I guess you clicked on the little box that is under GOOGLE/BLOGGER right here whem you have to choose an identity.
But not quite sure.
Interesting blog, with very good photos!
Thanks for the visit to Portugal. I hope you enjoy it!
Regards
Great photo and I loved the verse.
Well done and thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha
Oh I love this shot!
Beautiful sky, and what a perspective you got on it! Excellent capture!
The perspective is very fitting with your sentiments for today.
I LOVE this! Happy skywatch :)
JoAnn: That is a neat view up the lighthouse. What a neat sky.
You caught me before I had my Sky Watch ready.
Cool sky watch, nice composition.
Beautifully executed photo, lve it also love the poem.
Fabulous! I love lighthouses and this one is beautiful the way you've framed it against the brilliance of the blue sky.
I love towers and the clouds! happy skywatching!
My Skywatch
nice pic have good weekend
Amazing blue skies with the tower! Very cool shot!~
Mine's, HERE. If you get a chance:)
Happy SWF!
A beautiful sky and lovely verse,what more could anyone wish for!
Hi JoAnn wat een mooie foto! Ik verval in herhalingen, maar vuurtorens hebben iets speciaals! Het gedicht doet me ook veel. Het is juist in deze tijd dat mijn man overleden is. En mijn vader!
Yesterday is history, to-morrow is a mystery, so enjoy to-day!
Nuce highway to heaven.
Your message is very nice! To live up to it is something else! Let's give it a good try!
Nice weekend!
Thank you,
Note from JoAnn,
This lighthouse is a "way a road to the sky" so if you believe it or not, that doesn't matter here, its symbolic and a reminder to think always of our beloved, for me its my dad , but also Stef who died , my 3 cats .For othere (blogreaders) their Paartner husband or wife, Its always difficult to loose your beloved.
Make the best of your daily life and enjoy life and every day as it is your last.
Greetings and happy weekend,
JoAnn
very cool perspective of the clouds and the lighthouse!
Super shot and good advice...
Great perspective shot!
Beautiful photo, and lovely verse. :)
lovely angle, lovely color composition, AMAZING shot!
The sky is the limit. :-)
Stunning photo and GREAT poem. Happy weekend Jo-ann!
Beautiful shot JoAnn! Lighthouses make great photos.
Forgive me for not coming by more often but I have just about blogged out. I'm trying to hang on but I'm really a little tired of blogging.
That is gorgeous.
Beautiful words and picture. I think of them every day.
Fantastic view
Thanks to you all I believe that no-one ever will be forgotten after her/his passing away, w don't forget our beloved one's.
Happy sunday and never foret to enjoy every day! :)
JoAnn's D Eyes
great angle..this remins me ofthe eiffel tower shot you took in paris..the angle at which you took that one was awesome too!!!!
This previous Sky Watch was fantastic too.
Like the angle you took the shot. If you don't mind, I'll borrow you this idea when I'll find the opportunity to use it : )
Post a Comment