Click here for
and join Skywatch,
Sign-in on Thursday 19.30 PM britisch time, or watch other SKY's all over the world.. Enjoy!
________________________________________________
WELCOME on JoAnn's "cosy" SNOWY weather in Holland
*
and join Skywatch,Sign-in on Thursday 19.30 PM britisch time, or watch other SKY's all over the world.. Enjoy!
________________________________________________
WELCOME on JoAnn's "cosy" SNOWY weather in Holland
*
some cars are still covered by snow...
the field where the cows are walking in summer is staying white a bit longer, so pretty...
*
*
....Because our dog is origionally born in Switserland, where snow is 'normal' weather,
therefore she loves it and cannot have enough of the snow
.. ....playing, running and eating/drinking (?) the snow is also a favorite habit..
We like to make 'Snowman" or we are trowing snow to each other,
In Holland there is Not as much snow as in Canada and other countries like Norway and Sweden. Outside of the troubels (like cleaning the snow, the salty -dirty- roads) and the lo-o-o-o-ng oooh so long! trafficjams here,
*
SNOW looks so pretty, like a white blanket over the nature, so peacefull. Inside the houses with the open woodfire, or heater on, hot chocolatemilk and candles...Christmas lights and decorations everywhere, it smells all so good,,,
Therefore I like this season ..
*
Happy weekend
Enjoy watching my blog
*
Thank you for your comments!




21 comments:
JoAnn: Snowy skies are so hard to show. Thanks for sharing the other interests in the sky.
Those are wonderful shots. I am looking forward to snow; your photos whet my appetite!
I can see from the pictures that you enjoy the winter. Keep the spirit!
Wonderful photos indeed! Cute dog too playing around:)
Cheers,
Yen See yah!
Wonderful post and great shots.
Great photos....
Gill in Canada
Makes me cold. Nice SWF
Great early winter shots. Well done.
Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Ya'll got some snow going there!
Ah snow everywhere but here, this is very pretty
like you snow shots...and the shot of your street and the trees. thank you for sharing with us.
beautiful sky shots like no other. love your my world entry too.
thanks for sharing your world. you may visit mine Here have a wonderful weekend ahead. :)
Oh, that first photo is lovely.
I love Benese Mountain Dogs. They are such happy dogs.
Wonderful shots, JoAnn.
Have a nice weekend.
Coming from Norway, you know I love snow too and do agree: It's nice and brighten up the day - and of course great for skiing too :-)
Btw: I know you love boats and sailing too; the next post about cruising to Kiel is up.
Wishing you a great end to your week.
I love winter photos - thanks!
lionsmane
You want to see snow? Come to "Winterpeg" (Winnipeg).
Truus
* fishing guy: your welcome,
* Sandy, I will post some more Sunday we are expecting more snow..
* RuneE, Yes I will keep the spirit!
* Yen, Yes the dog (nemed IOS0 is a cuty..
* Imac, thanks,
* thanks Gil , hows the snow in Canada?
* Leedra, Its not so cold, thats why the snow was melting..
*Guy,D, yes the snow is early this year,
*Darla, yes indeed!
*Lilli, no snow in your country? When?
* The good life... the street is wet as you could see. nice place here yes I agree.
*Lawstude, How are you I will visit youir blog thanks,
* Suz, Yes BMdogs are great I agree,
*John, thanks,
*RennyBa, Yes YOUR snow is THE BEST, I saw Norwayan snow...
*Mark, thanks me too,
* Trudy/Truus, Yes I know I won't compare the DUTCH snow with your Canadian "pack/blanket of snow"!
Greetings and happy weekend,
JoAnn D Eyes
I love your photos...and IOS looks wonderful...Clancy loves the snow as well.....
Snow is a real novelty in the lower parts of my world...
Well, if I had my choice of stomping around in snow or laying on a sunny beach, I'm pretty sure I'd choose the beach... (I'm such a wimp)
I'm in total agreement. Snow covers the uglyness man has created and gives a festive appearance to nature, but above all it is just plain FUN!!!
Post a Comment