_________________________________________
*
*
My world: Where ever we walk , there's pretty snow....
*
*
Don't Trow away:
-friendship with who-ever is dear to you...
*
Wishing you a good friendfull week
*
Thank you for your comments
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
10:05 AM
Labels/Onderwerpen My World, Photography (c) jw
18 comments:
Wow Joan that's pretty I can't remember having seen so much snow in Holland since I was small. Hopefully it stays for christmas
Zon uitzicht kan ik mij alleen nog maar herinneren van vorig jaar, dat duurde toen maar twee dagen. :-)
Hi
Toch niet bij jullie momenteel zoveel sneeuw !
Bij ons scheen de zon en was het 6 graden. Ik begrijp iets niet!
Zal wel aan mij liggen. Wel een fraaie foto.
Groetjes
Thanks for reacting,
*Marja, Oooh yes, I can show you photo's (made in Holand) with even MORE snow!
* Herman , hier ligt regelmatig sneeuw, landelijk maakt het verschil waar sneeuw valt...
* marijke, Ja hier ligt/lag zoveel sneeuw, het gekke is dat het biijvoorbeeld hier sneeuwde en in Amsterdam niet..
Thanks and have a good week!
JoAnn
A White Christmas in expectation?
Bij ons sneeuwt het ook niet. Het heeft toen ik in Egypte was wel wat een beetje gesneeuwd maar dat was zo weer weg.
De speculaaspop is een Abraham die we aan mijn schoonzoon gaven omdat hij 50 jaar werd. Hij is al bijna op. Er zat spijs in en hij was heerlijk!!Je kent deze traditie toch wel?
Pretty snow. Thanks for share so beautiful World.
Beautiful landscape.
That is a wonderful shot. May it stay beautiful!
It looks very beautiful and peaceful...
Great post (as always) love your idea and photos.
Im fasinated by your Header Photos this one and the one before.
Well put!!
Great photo. I find it interesting that your world looks so much like mine right now - everything has just a light coat of snow.
How pretty, we should have snow too but so far we don't. I guess we should not complain. I am sure it is coming. Very nice
wonderful place. i really enjoy to walk on snow.
There may not be any snow in the can but there sure is everywhere else. I love snow and can't wait until we get some.
your post is lovely and i like the words...very nice.
nic ethought to make this pic so interesting !!
Post a Comment