© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, December 05, 2008

sunset moonrise...Haze,Snow & more pretty frost...

I join
Signin on Thursday at 19.30PM (Amsterdam time) and click on the above logo
___________________________________________________________
*
"A Salmon-Red -winter- sky",
...filled with..
-Haze,
-Snow,
-Frost.
*
Above: "Frozen Sunset or Moonrise",
*
the sky is celebrating Christmas already
...some haze catched in 1 second,
a little snow is kissing the field,
the leaves are waving under frost.
*
Its almost Christmas ,
still 2 weeks to go,
even the sky is "in the right mood",
I love this red coloured sky"s,
*
Like my Christmas decoration indoors,
Thats red and gold so pretty...
I feel so happy,
just looking out my window,
*
Its like a painted sky
I love winter.
*
Happy weekend everyone!
Thank you for your comments

27 comments:

irish daisies said...

very nice storm you have there. thanks for the visit happy sky watching

Rune Eide said...

A beauty with haze over the meadows and catching the ligt like that. Not easy.

bobbie said...

Beautifully colored sky. A charming picture.

Ruth said...

The colour in the mist and the frost is beautiful. How nice to have such clear morning skies.

Digital Polaroids said...

Lovely sunset

SandyCarlson said...

That's very lovely. Christmas comes early to the landscape!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo, but boy does it look cold.

Take care

Ray

imac said...

Fantastic shot and great words, beautiful colours, as you say -like a painted lady-.

Photo Cache said...

I thought snow is pretty too. Must be coz I dont get any.

Mary said...

So beautiful! Happy SWF. :)

Pretty Life Online said...

Nature is truly beautiful! Happy weekend! Hope you can have time to visit my corner too...

Arija said...

There are so many complaints about the cold and winter that it is really refreshing to hear from someone who lovesit. I do too. I love each season in it's turn, I love autumn above all, but all have their charms.
Lovely photo.

Raven said...

Beautiful scene. I love those salmon colored skies. Interesting to see the color hovering along the snow-covered ground. Lovely.

judi/Gmj said...

awesome skies!

The Good Life in Virginia said...

i like the photograph and the cold weather it conveys so simply.
beautiful.

Grammy said...

Happy sky watch Friday
Love your photo.

Suzanne said...

Its amazing to see your snowy coloured skies, we are going into summer and I can only dream of a white christmas.
Happy SWF.

vincibene said...

Fantastic winter picture!

Anonymous said...

Prachtig hoe je deze mistkleur kon vangen.
Knap!
Gr.
P-TER

Kelly said...

What a beautiful salmon colored sky! I really enjoyed the words that you chose to put with the photo! Happy SWF!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your comments,for all individual blogfriends!


Happy weekend wishes!


JoAnn's-D-Eyes

Gretchen said...

Such a beautiful photo! Happy SWF!

Anonymous said...

oh so beautiful joann! makes me want to visit holland right this minute.

Marijke said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Très belle ! Je me demande où tu as pris cette photo ?
Waar heb je deze foto genomen ? Ben er benieuwd naar.

Leuk dat ik nu wat gemakkelijker op je blog kan !

Prettig weekend en beterschap.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello blogfriends,
Thanks for your comments, here I am answering some of the questions asked by some people or you:

* RuneE, You're right! Haze is terrible difficalt to catch its gonbe in a second, I catched it THAT moment, the haze was gone after that second

Thanks for your interest!

Happy weekend and enjoy the winter too, just like I do.

JoAnn

*An answer for "Marijke" she was asking where this photo was maden: This photo is made in front of my house there is a field, where the cows in summer are walking.

Dick said...

Heel mooi, vorig jaar heb ik ook foto's gemaakt daar in de buurt.

Anonymous said...

How well you have captured the mystery in nature!

Wishing you a great end to your week :-)