I Join MY WORLD .You can JOIN us : Signin by clicking on the above logo on Monday-evening (Gmt+1.00 /8.00 PM)
______________________
My World TODAY, this morning
My World TODAY, this morning
is
a
Thought
about
***
*
" Passion & ROOTS"
*
***
Above : Seen this morning My passion this pretty "Nature Frost"
*
My Passion is Looking at nature,
"THROUGH MY DIGITAL EYES"
seen as shown in the above collages,
THIS is IT!
My love for Nature and Photography.
***
*
My Thought of the day is:
"Stay close to your own ROOTS"
Say and do,
what
YOU,
like
and
FEEL
your Passion
***
*
Happy Day & Creative week wishes,
From "JoAnn's-D-Eyes"
*
Thank you for your comments





19 comments:
These last years I am learning to get back close to Nature too, JoAnn. The camera has helped me look closely.
The frost crystals have created a breathtaking scene there. I love winter. I hope you enjoy your holiday with the fireplace, sounds perfect. I hope you have a good book or two, or some knitting. We will be home mostly, with both grown kids, and one fiance, so we will be cozy too. Lots of warmth and love to you, JoAnn.
Thanks for your visit! I told the shopkeeper it was for my blog and this morning I told him that all people, many of them Americans, liked his arrangements and that their shopkeepers weren't that kind. He then asked if the Americans were on their way to our little village! BTW where do you get all that white stuff, called snow?? It's great!!
Stay close to your roots.
Great thought,
troy and Martha
Great captures, I really enjoyed my visit to your blog.
Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Beautiful collection of wintry landscape. Have a good week.
Absolutely beautiful. I am a nature lover and too and the camera allows me to share what I find.
Great winter collage of photos for MyWorld - nice job!
http://susieofarabia.wordpress.com/
Great post, love your shots, they ouse with passion and feeling.
What lovely photos - the ice is absolutely lovely as it coats the world.
These are lovely. The frost is delicate and wonderful.
Beautiful world.. thanks for sharing
Oh for snow covered landscapes. Sigh... at least I could feast on yours. Just beautiful.
Joann: Wonderful captures of nature for the MW post.
Wonderful frost pictures. I hate the winter but I must admit it sure is beautiful! :)
Stay close to your own ROOTS
Say and do,
what
YOU,
like
and
FEEL
your Passion,
this is a fantastic thought JoAnn and one that should never be forgotten.
I see you keep busy and with the same joy about photo and sharing them on blog world.
About me moving again, that's right; from time to time we need to change!
Nothing much ...
Thank you for all your support.
Love the frost all over, beautiful pictures of your world!!
your post is very nice and the photos are beautiful. thank you for sharing your thoughts.
have a wonderful week.
Ik heb genoten van de mooie foto's in de slide show. Fijne Kerst toegewenst JoAnn.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and family JOANN
Post a Comment