© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, December 16, 2008

V- View of Cristalled Nature....

ABC
ON Tuesday at 20.30 Amsterdam/Paris Time , you can join us ABC bloggers by signing in here
or maybe you like to enjoy watching our Group-ANTHOLOGY blog click here
____________________________________________________
JoAnn's-D-Eyes: "V" is for
" VIEW "
______of Cristals________


___________________________________________________________________________
All above Frost=photo's are made by (c) JoAnn's-D-Eyes

*
Here a VIEW

of

..." Cristalled Nature"...

This VIEW is showing YOU ,

What I see ,

Through ,

"MY Digital Eyes"

*

Enjoy your day

Thank you for your comments

21 comments:

Rune Eide said...

That was a very interesting way of doing it - and the pictures were really to be envied.

Merry Christmas!

Dina said...

Everything is so beautiful here--the nature, your presentation, even the music! Thanks for making this unusual post.

Miss_Yves said...

Very, very well done, very nice!
A real fairy tale, perfect for a Xmas post!

Reader Wil said...

Mooie collage van kristallen!
Beautiful collage of crystals!

I love them all!

Anonymous said...

So amazingly beautiful! I love these pictures! They are lovely! I want to come and look at them again and again : )! Thank you for this dazzling view!

Richard Lawry said...

That's a lot of pictures. Very nice slideshow

An Arkie's Musings

Jane Hards Photography said...

V is for a virtual visual treat.

Anonymous said...

JoAnn! You captured some amazing shots. They are really quite beautiful. Have a good week...

Leslie: said...

Oh Joann! These are spectacular shots and I absolutely ADORE how you've put them together for us to look at them. THANK YOU!!!

myonlyphoto said...

Wow Joann this is so cool!
Thanks for sharing what you see through your digital eye!
Excellent one of the best ones.
Anna :)

spacedlaw said...

Beautiful mosaic!

ArneA said...

Thanks for your visit and warm words.
Must be a time since last Visit Viewing your blog.
Challenges takes sometimes more energy than expected.
Have a Merry Christmas and s Happy new Year

PeterParis said...

Wonderful photos and fantastic collage!

Amrita said...

excellent arrangement and photos. You are a digital arist.

i love the rose

Anonymous said...

Very, very creative, JoAnn! Special holiday greetings to you and yours!

photowannabe said...

Beautiful collage and choice for the letter V.I like these a lot.

Trudy said...

Beautiful pictures JoAnn.
I love it.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND VACATION.
ALSO A HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOVE TANTE TRUUS

gaivota said...

hi JoAnne, after being some time away from your conner, and after being back from alkmaar, holland, I'm passing to say your country is amazing and I love it so much, but so cold....................
I wish you a very happy xmas and an excellent new year!
love

antigoni said...

Awesome photos. Great post!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU ALL so MUCH!

YOU blogreader! make it really worth to post my photo's Thank youor stopping by and you enthousiastic comments.

I posted the photo's for you:)

Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes

Marijke said...

Hé meissie. dit ziet erg gaaf uit hoor ! Leuk zo , die collage !

Knuffie
Marijke