© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, December 12, 2008

SWF: Reflected

By Clicking on the logo you can join us signin.
Signin on Thursday evening at 20.30 GMT Amsterdam-Paris time
______________________________
*
...Your EYES are Reflecting My Soul...
...Your EYES are reflecting Your Soul...
...My EYES are Reflecting Your Soul...
...My EYES are Reflecting My Soul?
*

Above: Reflected sky
*
Above shot is made, where My dog and I are daily walking ...in the small Forest of Naarden-Bikbergen,
I couldn't stay away from this painted place, I am inside a "Art-like"surrounding,
*
My eyes can't 'picture'all this beauty, the deepness,
here is my heart , having a peacefull moment,
I overthink my throughs and feelings here...
*
My camera is telling me,Its more than,
my memory can remember.
*
*
Happy weekend -wishes
Thank you for your comments

31 comments:

Amrita said...

Very philosophical the photo and comment

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

a very beautiful reflection

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! With a 48h day I would have time to enjoy your blog more often; shame on the time controller… ;))
Wow! Great reflection!! The snow pictures are also fabulous; fortunately we don't use to have it here in Lisbon... ;)
Meanwhile Blogtrotter will be departing Tunisia 2007 soon, but managed to keep the delay in posting on twelve (12) months only. Great achievement… ;)) Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Rune Eide said...

What you see in reflections is oftn much more interesting than what you see direct.

Kay said...

This is such an elegant reflection shot. Have a nice weekend.

Texas Travelers said...

Great post and photo.

I Like your B/W Masthead.

Troy and martha

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo!! Love reflective photo's!!
Take care and Happy SWF

Louise said...

You are right that it is a painted place. What a lovely place for walks. Incredible!

Colin Campbell said...

Lovely shot and fantastic colours.

Photo Cache said...

magnificent reflection. cheers.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

JoAnn: What a great pond reflection, you captured it beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Great capture. Nice choice for SWF.

imac said...

Wow, what colour and reflections - love this shot, it says a lot from the heart.

Mary said...

Such beautiful reflections and colors! Happy SWF. :)

Kim said...

So beautiful. I love the relection of the sky in the water.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! I think I could just sit there and reflect on things. :-)

The Good Life in Virginia said...

love your shot...you must go check out my reflection shot too.
thanks for sharing your photo ....

Suz Broughton said...

Beautiful reflection! The whole shot is stunning!

Unknown said...

Great black and white header for this Christmas time and very interesting reflections. Have a nice weekend JoAnn.

Arija said...

A superb photo mirroring not only the sky but your beautiful thouhts as well.

Julie said...

Beautiful, peaceful reflection... Love your blog heading. Happy SWF

PeterParis said...

Refexions!! Somehow reminds me of my recent Venice visit! :-)) Obviously you can also find them elsewhere!

HappyK said...

Such a beautiful reflection and great words too.

myonlyphoto said...

Joann, this is amazing idea, great shot, and I like your top banner too.

Anna :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks all of you:

* Amrita,You said so... it is maybe philosophical thanks for your compliment,

* Akworth, Gerald thanks for your interest,

*GMG, Hi Gil wowman! Your travels are really making me wanna go too, however Christmas time is best athome...

* RuneE, Yes I agree and also through my camera is better than through my own eyes...

* Kay, Thanks the word 'ëlegant' is maybe too complimentary but I like your idea, Nice weekend to you too,

*Texas, Troy and Martha, Thanks for the compliment I was thinking of changing the header so it was a good idea, when I listen to your words...

* Thanks Sara, happy SWF to you too,

* Louise, yes its my favorite spot to wlak daily..

* PhotoCache, Cheers and thanks,

* Fishing Guy, I did my very best and for you it was worth doing it!

* Ilanadavita, Thanks (you have a nivce name)

* IMAC< yes my heart is reflecting my feelings through this shot.

* Mary,Thnaks haapy SWF,

* Kallen305,Me too thank you.

* Tootie , Yes I was glad I could show..

* Goodlife virgina, Your welcome I am glad I did show it,

* Suz, Thanks

* Herman , Nice weekend to you too,

* Arija, Thanks

* Julie, Thank you

* Peter, Yes but Venice is SO MUCH more pretty! Itys to compare maybe a bit...

* Happyone, Thanks

* Anna, Thnaks for the compliment


THANK YOU all for you interest!
Happy weekend wishes form JoAnn

Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland

Susie of Arabia said...

Such lovely photos you have posted here - I like the digital look!

AphotoAday said...

That image is SO beautiful I can hardly stand it...
I thank you...
And ten-points and a gold-star -- my highest award!

Gretchen said...

Truly a beautiful shot! Happy SWF!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks,


*Susie, thanks for your comment love your profile pic, so beautiful!

* Wow Don, you make mne blush thanks for the compliment

*Gretchen Happy SWF to you too thankyou

Greetings from JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful place to visit everyday watching how it changes over time from moment to moment. Happy Holidays...

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you so much :

* Natural moments, You completely understand what I mean, so I quess that you like the same..Thanks for your interest.

Greetings from JoAnn