© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beauty of BOMEN / TREES showing MY emotions

Watch abc <-----Click here to signin/.... watch <----- click to see other blogs


_________________________________________________
BOMEN
(Bomen is the Dutch word for TREES)


"Bomen are showing my emotions"



" Bomen ( Trees) in tears "
Trees are covered with hope...
Bitter 'Bas'of Trees, like Life with bitterness
Sky is crying and wet are the Trees
After rain , the sun is shining
All tears will dry
Be hopefull
Hope
Is
*

"Bomen, Aside of A never ending path of hope"


Covered with a blanket of warmth,
A never ending tenderness,
Love and warmth,
Waiting ,Hope
Being hopefull
will win.
Better
Be

*
Note 1-MondayHope for getting BETTER? : Our mood is varying last weeks because of sickness in the family, People who are knowing me better, know that our mother of 83 was having a heartoperation 2 weeks ago. Its so sad, but it is not yet going as well as we all suspected and that worries all familymembers very much. She is having still heartritmen-problems after the operation, maybe on this Monday the doctors can solve this problem with electro-shocks. Lets hope that my mom is getting better, lets hope for a better recovery.
-
Note2- Tuesday: Its still not getting very much better because the heartritme of my mom stays unstable, even after the treatment of yesterdays "cardio-version". The good part is that we are hoping for a recovery of my mom , maybe in a whil the heartritme medication will help? Lets keep hoping for the best.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!
Be happy & Hopefull weekwishes
*
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

38 comments:

Unknown said...

Ik heb uitgebreid alles gelezen JoAnn, en vooral de foto's bewonderd. Het is een prachtig overzicht van winterse taferelen. Deze omstandigheden heb ik niet gezien hier in de kop van Noord-Holland.

PeterParis said...

Old mothers is a worry - I have one also (92). Hope for the best!

I wish you also a nice week with some beautiful trees around to watch!

Anonymous said...

Let's hope fopr the best about your mother!

Great photos.

Marijke said...

Lieve vriendin,

Alleen maar duimen dat alles goed gaat komen, meer kan ik niet doen.
Een kaarsje voor je opsteken...ook al ben ik niet religieus.
Ik denk aan je en maak me zorgen om jou.

Ondanks dat, zijn er weer prachtige foto's die het bekijken waard zijn.
Tot heel gauw, hoop ik.

Liefs en een knuffel.
Marijke

Louise said...

So sorry about your mother. I will send nice thoughts your way. Your pictures perfectly reflected your words.

Anonymous said...

I hope your mother's condition makes a turn for the better.

Janie said...

I hope your mother's status improves.
Your trees really do seem to show emotion. Your shots and thoughts are truly beautiful.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Good thoughts to your mother. Trees plants anything over nature conveys emotion.

imac said...

Sorry to hear that your Mum is still suffering, I do hope that the doctors cure this heart problem.
A great post with feelings.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the nature speaks it their way and you've expressed it so well JoAnn.

Reader Wil said...

Ik hoop dat je moeder gauw weer beter wordt. Een hart operatie op die leeftijd valt zeker niet mee. Ik zal aan jullie denken! Je foto's zijn heel mooi en het gedichtje ook!

Barbara said...

Beautiful photos Joann, I hope your mother's health will improve.

Guy D said...

Great myworld post, and I must commend you once again, your header pic is outstanding.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann
I am sad to read of all that you are going through...it is very hard when parents become so ill, and you feel helpless. But I hope and pray that you will find rest and peace......Thinking of you
Love Rebecca

Gaelyn said...

I really like that second image, it truly captures the essence of winter.
Sorry to hear about your Mom, blessngs to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Beautiful post. I send my prayers and best wishes to your mother.

GMG said...

Hope things are getting better!
Wish you all the best!
Blogtrotter

Neva said...

JoAnn....my very best get well wishes for the problems your mom is having....I will say a prayer for you and her and continue to do so.....let us hope all will be well.....

Arija said...

It is not so bad living with arhythmia, I have done so for 30 years and 3 open heart surgeries.
All the best for your mother and all your family.
Your trees are so life giving.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks all of you dear blogvisiters,Your reactions are heartwarming.

My mom is doing still not very good , -sorry to say- the heartritme-disturbance treatment from this weeks MONDAY, was'nt really a succes, so they started again with heartritme-medication, maybe another treatment (ICD) will be considerred or needed.

THANK YOU ! for all your support, I really feel your understanding, its awsome that so much nice people are in blogland.

Greetings from JoAnn/Holland
(blogauthor)

sorry, if I cannot visit you all back in return, we are too busy.

Tom said...

Hi Joann
I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers trouble.. I hope the heart beat corrects itself. Mines it alway out of sinc at the moment and it leaves me tired.

Your pictures are very beautiful as always :O)

Tom

Wiggers World

Richard Lawry said...

We are having freezing rain today. The trees are covered with ice.

An Arkie's Musings

Kate said...

Your photos are astounding. When I see shots like these I realize how much I have to learn. Photography is definitely an art.

Kate
cholulared.blogspot.com

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Brilliant and wonderful music to go with it, thanks/ Tyra

Michelle said...

Your photos are beautiful! I will be praying for your mom.

Lene said...

B is for Beautiful and best whishes to you and your mother :)

Buddhist in Training said...

Such beautiful photos. Best Wishes to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I learned a new word today! Thanks!

My "B" entry is posted here and here. Hope you'll take a look as well. Thanks!

photowannabe said...

I will hope for your Mother too. I hope she will feel better soon.

Tumblewords: said...

Sending best wishes and hope for your mother's quick recovery...

Your trees and poetry are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your photo and prose are stunning and yet show your distress. I will keep your Mother in my thoughts.

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

I just love your post today. Have a fun abc!

Dick said...

Nou zulke mooie bomen heb ik hier niet gezien, ik hoop dat het beter gaat met je moeder.

Dragonstar said...

These are beautiful photos JoAnn, absolutely beautiful! I love winter trees.

I'm also here on behalf of the ABC Team to thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous series of nature's beauty. The row of trees is spectacular. Fine work.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU,
Dear blogfriends

Thanks for your heartwarming reactions and complimenst, Everyone should read my post the way what fits the best...

I will react on your comments later on when the family ciusrcumstances are changed for the better, its not yet better with my mother, but its making a positive progress, we hope for the best,

JoAnn D Eyes (Blogauthor)

Reader Wil said...

Beautiful poetry, JoAnn! How is your mother? It's a difficult time for you all.I'll be thinking of you.

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Photographs speak way more than anything… You have that art to capture the talking photographs.