<----signin click here for skywatch on Thursday 8.30 pm__________________________________________________
***
**
*
FLY with me HIGH
*
Some days I (Goose) would really like to Fly,
Far away, Fly away, to No-Where land
Where I can forget
My thoughts
Myself
HIGH
With-in the Sky
Here I'm sitting ön my own field .
I don't know if I like to stay or go
will the sky be more blue there, than here?
Here I am, swimming
In my own waters thinking of:
"what shall I do and where shall I go?"
What shall I bring or not ,
with me HIGH in the sky?
Me & Myself anyhow.
Swimming around with my partner,
before the travel we're might going to make ,.
Crisis or not the money must roll,
Shall we go for reall,
shall we fake Or shall we go?
"How far and how high can I fly?"
All that as experiences,
I think I felt that before..
It maybe hurts I cannot remember that,
How did it feel
Don't remember anymore.
Enough experienced
Yes, I remember.. I felt this before,
it feels cool ,
I am not afraid anymore
maybe another time we like to fly away..
***
Sometimes you like to move,
To another green grass
but elsewhere
the grass
has maybe
the same colour,
the same taste,
...so...
WHY?
Why fly away?
We do stay
In our own body, mind, and soul .
You won't go away
because you can't
with yourself away,
so
"You Stay"
*
**
***
Wishing you a Thoughtfull weekend
Thank you for your comments







26 comments:
Tsjonge JoAnn !
Wat ik lees vind ik prachtig, woord en beeld zijn mooi op elkaar afgestemd, maar wat ik tussen de regels door lees....ik krijg er de rillingen van.
Lieve groet
Marijke
I like your photography and your pictures makes it seem very cold there.
Well said..Love these pictures. It looks very cold and gray there.
Happy Weekend to you!
Beautiful photography and also the words were great.
You have found a contemplative combination here. I thin I'll stay home for a while yet :-)
Your pictures always really beautiful.Very nice winter photos!Happy SWF and Have a nice weekend!
Groetjes,Steffi
Good post, I enjoyed reading it along with the photos.
THANKS<
* Marijke, The thoughts of the sweans are just fantasy, don't worrie :D
* Abe, thanks yes its still cold here but nice nature for photography,
* Michelle, Yes the snow makes the sky looking darker and grey, thats yhe snow in the clouds/sky :)
* Thanks Carver, my writing is what the sweans were thinking :)
* RuneE, Yes right I do NOT have to travel far to see all this beauty, better stay here now I;ll agree,
* Hi Steffi, Thanks and a happy Skywatch to you also,
* Bradley, You're welcome I am glad you also liked the word although my pho is more " me"
Happy skywatch and thank you for reading and watching my FLYsky post
JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
Your blog is always a treat. The lighting makes me feel the cold moodiness of late winter.
Love this post Jo-Ann and the monochrome cool of it.
I really liked the narration with these photos they went so well together. Just as an aside, I visit your blog first on Sky Watch Friday and listen to your music while I visit other Sky Watch bloggers.
Hi and Thanks,
* Sandy, yeh well the lightning or grey coloues are a bit cololured by my words I hope? I am thinking of the summer, hope its coming soon, with a bit more colours!
* Thank you BRIT, Lets see the collness positive I will do that too :D
* Pout, how nice that you visted my blog and good idea to listen to my music while you are surfing, I am doing the same ( leave the music ON while I am visiting blogs)
Happy weekend and thanks for commenting
JOANN ( Blogauthor)
Your head banner is very beautiful, and it's also nice to see how much snow you have on these photos. Here in Normandy, by the English Channel we haven't seen much of it.
take a look to your wonderful photos, close your eyes and image, and fly
I always wonder when I visit your blog and hear such upbeat music and see such wonderful photos what you would be like to meet in person. I want to fly away to meet you.
Truly beautiful shots! And you have written some beautiful lines along with the shots.
I like the black and white of these...
One of a kind sky you have there. you perfectly captured a very nice white sky, everything is pretty white.. winter...
SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
Very beautiful photos you have as usual
I guess the swans must be happy to see the ice gone!
I wish you and them a nice weekend! :-)
Beautiful pictures. Great to see you're having a great, snowy winter too :-)
I'm trying to remember that rock-and-roll song from a few years ago called "Should I Go, or Should I Stay"... Can't remember wo did it...
Beautiful writing and photos in this post...
Heeh Don:
Its"Should I stay or should I go" is fro "the Clash" Here is the link:
( http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#should%20I%20stay%20or%20should%20I%20go )
Good luck with listening:)
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Ja dat vliegen wil ik wel maar rondzwemmen in dat koude water lijkt me niet lekker. lol
Well....how about flying down to Den Haag one day for koffee in March????? With me????
Thanks for reacting<
* Rebecca,! SURE :) when? Let me know when you're around :D
JoAnn
Post a Comment