please visit also others MYWORLD bloggers and click on logo or here,
Reflections: A Reflected house..sky... or what?
And what do you see more? The above photo is 1 out of a serie of 24 photo's wich all will be shown -on several locations/places in Naarden-Vesting (Holland) - at the Festival OFF .
Festival OFF 2009: (click on link --->) Festival-OFF and click on my name on this site "Go To name: JoAnnWalraven" to see where my exibitions are located. The dates of the Festival-OFF will take place from May 17th until June 14th 2009 . To see more of the Festival of Photography in NAARDEN (Holland) Click on the above link to read more about the history of this Festival.
*
All shown photo's are made somewhere in Holland or on Holidays/travels in Europe and they are reall photo's (without Photo-shopping) .
About Me: When I just started with a small Analoge camera ( as a teen/twen-ager) I was at first searching for my own style of photography.Later in 2003 I bought my first Digital camera.... that changed my look and style on photography dramaticly fast... I was very technical ( That I learned on the academy of photography) and carefull in my style at first, later I became more 'Free" in style. I made an awfull number of photo's everywhere I came, and printed them out myself, in small sizes , I went for the bigger sizes ( Billboards) to print- specialist's , just to try-out what I liked.. Its a progress of learning, wich is still growing every day.
The Festival showings: In 2005 I joined for the first time the Festival OFF in Naarden, with big Black and white portraits (size 1x1 meter) in 2007 I joined the festival with (colour ) Dogs-portraits (size 50x70 cm) This year my photo's are papersize 20x30 cm and all printed by me, visit my 2th website ( > go to page "exhibitions") to see more of my before shown exibitions.. Thank you for your interest!
I will show here every week another Photo from the 2009 Exhibition-Serie: "Reflections" Please ...Watch , enjoy , and maybe you see the reflections which I have seen through my camera's eyes?
*
For now I am wishing you all a creative Day-week(end),
Thank you so much for your comments.



24 comments:
Thank you for your interest in my blog, last weeks I have been able to work on this exibition, because my computers are still not recovered from a trojan Horse virus infection.
So far so good, its better to do something positive with your time. Its always a pleasure ( and a lot of work!!) to join this creative Festival of Photography in NAARDEN.
Its the 3th time that I am joining this Festival, the Festivals is every 2 years in Naarden , reda more about it and click on the link on the blog.
The Festival OFF is NOT mend to be like a commercial festival, but just for the local photographers, amateurs and professionals are welcome to join this festival.
Wishing you a creative weeken and week and thank you for your visit.
JoAnn (blogauthor)
All photo's are publiced under copyright (jw)
I love reflections of reflections, great shot.
Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures
That is a beautiful photo. Very colorful and creative.
Very interesting effect. They blend nicely visually and thematically.
Creative and insightful reflection - well captured.
Good luck with the exhibition - would have loved to be there!
That is real art work
oh my...i see a lot...a high heel, profile of a a lady with a hat, a street lamp, people walking, fence close up of window...quite an interesting collage...a very creative piece for sky watch...enjoyed your piece.
Hi JoAnn! Excellent composition! I'll check your others at the festival!!
After the green, Blogtrotter entered the old town... ;)
Enjoy and have a great weekend! I’m going to be busy at the Music Fest (Bach’s legacy… ;))
The festival sounds fun. I'm sure your photos will be a hit.
Hoi JoAnn,
Help me het herinneren voor als ik terug ben uit La France.
Wil graag weer even komen kijken. Hoop op tijd terug te zijn in Nl.
Groetjes,
Marijke
Joann this is great. I like your photo, unique. Anna :)
Mooie foto, ik houd van reflecties.
Veel succes met je tentoonstelling.
Thank you:
* Guy D, Louise, Roberts, Rennyba, Amrita, thanks for your compliments,
* Erin, There is a lot in the reflections-scene, its a photo (I did not photoshop )
* Gmg, The other exibiter are also very interesting, Wishing you a nice Music Fest.
* Poutry Lips, I hope that more people like it,thanks
* Marijke, OK zal ik doen het festival duurt tot 14 Juni,
* Anna, thanks
* Dick, dankje misschien ben je in Naarden?
Thanks for your interest, good weekendwishes from JoAnn (blogautor)
Your reflection shot has so many levels of interest - from the literal to the abstract! Excellent. It is a picture that requires contemplation and re-looking to fully understand how it communicates to the viewer.
Probably that is different for each viewer. Nice... post.
And all the best on the festival!
This photo really shows your artistic side, which makes all the difference.
This reminds me of the day when we were in your studio, JoAnn, and looked through your portfolios! You clearly have a gift!
excellent work my friend. i wish you good luck to this exibition
Hello JoANN, that is a great work.
Who is the model in the shade to be seen on the photo too?
I certainly will go to the site and see what is to be seen on Festival OFF.
Really impressed, even more than before! (I made the complete tour, all the links!) :-)
Beautiful photo. Art indeed.
Mary Elizabeth @ Now and Then
I love with the way these reflections play with perceptions of reality.
It will be an exiting time for you and it will keep you out of mischief.
Truus
Thank you for your comments, and soon ( the end of this weekend begin next week) I'll be showing more of my photographical series, made for the exibition for the Festival of Photography in Naarden.
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E!!! Love your art! :-)
Post a Comment