_____________________________________________
Happy EASTER everyone
Where ever you are: I am wishing you Happy EASTER-Holidays!
Enjoy your holidays, we are doing the same ....
Above: This Funny (plastic) duck we saw, swimming with EASTER-holidays in a canal (last year) near the Highway A4 Amsterdam/Holland . We never saw this duck after that day back anymore.....Therefore this is a Unique photograph because *
***
Happy EASTER greetings !
Anjoy the weekend and Easterweek everyone!
Thank you for your comments

31 comments:
HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!!!
With many thanks to the blogfriends who always have been supporting me with nice comments, THANKS!!!
We are makeing the best of it , because the PC is not reapired yet , therefore we are on holiday....
Maybe next week better PC news?
wishing you all the best wishes, and enjoy the Easter week-weekend.
JoAnn/ (blogauthor)
Whoa! If I didn't know any better I would think somebody slipped something in my evening cup of coffee. Great, great capture! Happy SWF!
Thanks for sharing this fun photo with Sky Watch Friday.
Funny picture!
Great photos, happy Easter JoAnn.
Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I am so sorry you are still having C-troubles. The Trojan Horse is a pest and a half!
Funny photos:) Happy Easter
Heel goed gevonden !
Paasend voor de tijd van het jaar.
Knap in beeld gebracht.
Gr.
P-TER
Wishing you a Happy Easter too :-)
Someone was having fun floating that duck in the canal. Thanks for sharing.
this is amazing, wonderful picture for a wonderful friday... thanks for sharing..
Check out mine here:
Happy Friday!
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
What a great idea for an Easter sky watch. It put a smile on my lips.
Happy easter.
So HUGE! Great timing since you haven't seen it since!
Happy Sky Watching
What fun!! and we collect Ducks for our son who has the (at times unfortunate) nick name of quacky
great photo I love yellow ducks
Happy Easter to you too.
Lol ;) Happy sky watch easter :)
Thanks dear JoAnn for these greetings - and also on my blog! I wish you the very same!!
Have a Blessed Easter!
Talk soon
Truus
Hi Joann. Happy Easter to you too. Wow this is one big and cute duck. Thanks for sharing. Anna :)
Happy Easter to you and your family, including Ios. :-)
What an amazingly big yellow duckie...
Thank you for your nice Easter-greetings,Happy EASTER everyone.
Enjoy the Easter weekend/week, the weather is great here in Holland, since 25 years is hasn't be this warm (22 C up to 25 C degrees )
Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)
Happy Easter Monday. What a fun duck.
Happy Easter.
Mary ElizabethBlog.
the duckie made me smile...have a wonderful holiday.
take care
A funny duck this is!
Hope you had a nice Easter Joann.
I love them! I'm still laughing.
Haha... That is really interesting. :) A cute duck!
alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Thank you all of you for your interest and also small duckies are now swimming in the canals, just new borned.
I hope that your eatser holidays were as good as mine.
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Ahahhhh, die heb ik vorig jaar ook al ergens op een foto gezien....of vergis ik me ?
Ik bedoel...op een foto van jou.
Ik vind het een enorm leuk ding. Wie komt er op zo'n idee. Amazing.
Post a Comment