© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Flower-World & M...4..Magnolia


Tuesday signin with a theme "M" for ABC-wednesday, Thursday signin & join SKYWATCH

___________________________________________


Enjoy Easter Holidays ...

Although The MAGNOLIA-Flowers in front of our house,

are still AT-HOME & almost blossomming.


SPRING- MAGNOLIA

Finally ......Its spring I quess?


Happy and creative (Easter) weekwishes!
Thank you for your comments.

13 comments:

Jack and Joann said...

Happy Easter from one Joann to another Joann!

Rose said...

So beautiful! And perfect for this Easter weekend. We used to have a large magnolia tree at our previous house--I do miss seeing its gorgeous blossoms in the spring.

Janie said...

Nothing says spring like magnolia blossoms. Beautiful photos.

photowannabe said...

I love Magnolias. They are so regal. Nice shots of almost Spring.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Beautiful photos :)

Tumblewords: said...

These are such beautiful photos! I had a small magnolia bush that bloomed a couple of seasons before a late winter storm took it down. I can still smell it! Love the magnolias.

Bradley Hsi said...

Glade to see you back, hope computer is good. Magolias are beautiful. We love it ever since we first saw them in Charleston, South Carolina.

Vicky said...

oh I love these magnolia pictures. so beautiful!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Beautiful close-ups of MMMMagnificent blooms.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your comments, it still a problem to fix the trojan horse infection on all my PC's, but I really like your reaktions . Thank you for your interest.

JoAnn( Blogauthor)

Ilan said...

Excellent photos. Really nicely done
Thank you for sharing, great photoblog :)

Neva said...

This are lovely! Hope all is well in your part of the world!

Marijke said...

Mooi staan de magnolia's er in Nederland bij.
Onlangs op de motor een ritje gemaakt en je ziet ze overal staan, prachtig in de bloei.

Mooie foto's !