© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back-Blogging + My "Animal-Neighbours" are back too...

click on logo to signup:> Happy skywatch
______________________________________________________



Welcome Back on JoAnn's D Eyes "Dutch" Blog!
*
I am Back from a small creative blogbreak,
I cannot help it but "I always carry my camera's with me",
Therefore I wanted to share this great view with you: Dear Blogreaders.
How are you doing?
We are enjoying the fog and , but we like the sun too,

Above: Hallo! My favorite friendly Nextdoor :) neighbours are back again!
"Hello! how are you doing? Long time not seeing you", is what they seemed to think...

Above: Look how sweet: Mommy-cow with her child, still on a foggy day, the colours are the same as the weather: dark a bit boring and exiting all together . We have 24 cows : mommy's and daddy-cows and their calfs , all living in the field in front of our house...The baby cows (calfs) still have to get used to all kinds of weather, and in Hollnd its always changing from wet to dry weather, you never can tell before how the weather will be the next day or hour.
*
Its a foggy morning in the early summer....
Imagine how that is, a view on the field
while its almost evening,
the heavy rains from last week are trying to drying,
Its still too wet,
where could the water go?
Right! Back up to the sky,
The foggy air is flying away
back into the sky...
*
Next Day weekend :
The weather is changed in a SUNNY weather in Holland

Above: The weekend its sunny again in HOLLAND,
all colours are changing in bright and shiny happy (green) colours,
the cows are going for a fun-walk, enjoying the sun....
*
**
***
For faithfull blogreaders of this blog:
The Festival of Photography -OFF , is still going-on and will ending soon (June 14th) , soon.... after this weekend , I will start on Monday with packing-up all my photo's , it will be a few days work to get them from all (6) locations. I am curious, because I will see what visiters wrote in my guestbook, I am wondering what they think of my "Reflections"exhibition. Anyhow it was a great exhibition, and I am proud to be an exhibitor.
Look at my website to see the totall exhibition: www.joannwalraven.com
*
Happy & creative week/weekend wishes !
Thank you so much for your comments.

17 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you for visiting my blog while I was short away with blogging,

even when it was for just a short moment, sometimes its nedded to take a small break. I was planning to take a longer break, but I like photography too much, and I like visiting your blogs, and reading your comments. Thats where we all are blogging for -visiting and showing our photography- right?
In summer my frequenty will be a bit lower (once a week) but thats better than nothing at all...

Thank you for commenting and for your interest:),

JoAnn's D Eyes (blogauthor)

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Welcome back!! Amazing pictures!!

Blogtrotter has a nice lunch location for you. Enjoy and have a great weekend! I’m having the benefit of the holidays in Portugal this week... ;))

Amrita said...

good to see you back JoAnn

Rajesh said...

Nice snaps. especially the first one.

Trudy said...

Very nice pictures.
It is amazing how fast the Festival has come and gone.
Now what will you be doing with your spare time?

Marja said...

Nice pictures Joann Hope you had a nice break and good to see you back
Groetjes uit christchurch

AphotoAday said...

Such soulful creatures...

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi :)blogfriends,
Thanks so much for your interest:

* Gil, Thanks for your never ending intersting comments, and I saw you blog with growing interest.

* Amrita, thanks you're welcome, glad to see /hear from you too:)

* Rajesh, Yes the weather was bad but for the picture the foggy weather was better :)(just a wordgame, I hope you don't mind)

*Truus/Trydy, No idea.... waht to do...., do you have one? (just kidding!) More of PHOTOGRAPHY of course!!!

* Thanks Marja, Yes the braek was giving me the luggage I needed and I've seen só much photography, thats supporting me to go on.'

* Don, I Fully agree:)

Thank you for your comments,

JoAnn (blogauthor)

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for your visit! Your cows are so beautiful. Cows in the mist are drifting in the clouds. The fog creates the peaceful atmosphere, which you can find in their eyes. These photos are brilliant.

RennyBA said...

Good to know your back and that you and your camera still works - great pics as always!

Btw: Sorry I haven't been around that much lately. Have been travelling and my first post from Budapest is up.

Anonymous said...

wonderful work as always. thank you for your vote my friend

PeterParis said...

Somehow, in this case, I believe I prefer the "foggy versions", especially the first photo, which is so eternally romantic!

Anonymous said...

I really like the cow portraits and the scene they are walking into.

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann these are some nice chubby cows. I like cows, may be because of the milk they produce for us. Thanks for sharing these cool images and your cool effects Joann. Anna :)

Bradley Hsi said...

Yes, I was wondering where you are. I was traveling for the last two weeks also. Welcome back. Let us know how your exhibition has been received.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

May be it's what we call "l'amour vache".

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks:)

*Reader will , your welcome fog is nice indeed, cows are peacefull I agree, thanks for commenting,

* RennyBa , Thanks I will watch your budapest post soon:)omes to weather I prefer the sunn

*Vaggelis, Your welcome and thanks

* Peter, the foggy version myself too, but when it becomes to weather I prefer the sun:)

* Abe, Thanks for your opinion,

* Anna, hmm cow-milk yeh I like that and what they make , thanks for your compliments,

* Hi Grace and Bradley , welcome back, and the exhibition was busy but a succes, I sold nothing but it was not mend for that, overall the exihibtion was great and that a footste from my house, a reall pelasure! yummie!

* Deslilas, I have no idea what "tamour vache"means , so maybe thanks when its a nice expression, I will seach for the meaning of your words.:)

Thanks for all your kind reactions...


JoAnn (blogauthor)