I join
Visit other skies here: http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
On Tuesdays I Join
<> 
Ios can imagine to live here in France too, with a lot of space & near a river, walking daily over the bridge , which goes over the Dordogne River to an even beautiful hike-path with trees and a even a small green forest...
<> _____________________________________________________
Travelling in FRANCE,
The PERIGORD and DORDOGNE
*
Just dreaming of a house, with a view on : The Dordogne?
.....Well Than try this above house: because this house is for sale!!
.....and...with a view as below photograph is showed here, on The Dordogne river and on the other bankside a small forest.This all with an always sunny clearblue sky or at least a beautiful view. Wouldn't that be a nice idea?
The house seen (and town) from the other side of the Dordogne river....
Ios -our dog-,would lOVE to swim or dive daily in the Dordogne river, now she cán swim.....
When she was a little puppy, she could nt swim, she almost sunk in the LOIRE river, which is also in France. Now she enjoys swimming, as if she always has been a good swimmer ever!

Ios can imagine to live here in France too, with a lot of space & near a river, walking daily over the bridge , which goes over the Dordogne River to an even beautiful hike-path with trees and a even a small green forest...
Above: The water Seen from the Bridge the Dordogne, looks WILD like this
The dordogne is either a town and a river...
See? The above boats , cannot swim either.... because the owners didn't care maybe?
Its Just a pity to see wooden boats left behind like this ...
I like other kind of refreshments , such as an Fresh cold fruit, or an ice-cream or maybe a fresh cool water from the mountains to drink ....
See you later with a tasty glass of Bordeaux Wine with French Roquefort cheese-, or a piece of Camembert Rustique cheese, Bon Apetite & CHEERS!
*
Happy summer-Vacation wishes!
Greetings from France from JoAnn:)
+
Thank you for your comments









14 comments:
Hi blogfriends,
Finally an internet connection which is very rare in France, at least in the places where we stay. We stay at "gites" on near farms and we even have no mobile phone signal here, so therefore no blog-refreshments, until sofar, therefore my excuse.
Well here the Dordogne river which is a great place to visit, also the villages nearby: here Beallieu sur Dordogne, with nice restaurants and also a nice Hotel on the riverbanks.
We enjoy it here I hope you like to see some impressions:)
Greetings from JoAnn
Until soon
Thanks for your comments
Hi JoAnn, your photos have bee displayed and edited masterfully.
Poor Ios, hope she dried up fast after fetching the boot. Ha...ha
Thanks for commenting:
* Amrita, yes she dried very fast because the temp. is só high in France, that it took half an hour for IOS's hairs to dry, her face was great when swimming & só happy. Dogs can look funny when thye swim and freshened up!
Greeting from JoAnn
Hi JoAnn! Great account of your holiday in France. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting my blog. You mentioned adopting a pet. I first couldn't find it, but noticed this under my slide. I can assure you that I didn't put it there.
Nice to have heard from you again. Have a great holiday!
Hi JoAnn! Lucky girl in vacation! I wouldn't mind not having Internet connection for a while, provided that I could have a vacation... ;))
Lovely post, wonderful pictures!
Blogtrotter has some more Rural Iceland before the Blue Lagoon. Enjoy and have a fabulous vacation!
And you know, some people go on vacation and leave their pets behind.. Looks like Ios had a great time...
Great collection of good photos, the last one is interesting , as is the sunken canoes, and the keen to go swimming dog! Nice to see some of your world.
It's a wonderful place. Enjoy your stay.
Came over from Reader Wil's blog - that house that is for sale is a beauty and very romantic, it's just that we bought a condo last month:) so I'll have to pass (sigh). When you're back from vacation, visit my blog sometimes - I am a Dutchman living in Los Angeles. Cheers, and till soon!
So many times I have taken a canoe along this river, it makes me homesick...so lovely!!
Hey Joann, excellent photos, sounds like you are having fun, enjoy. Anna :)
Thanks for your comments,.
Though on vacation its nowt always possible to refresh my blog ( no internet) soon I will, This is what I saw through my camera.... a small selection soon more...
Happy Summer wishes from JoiAnn
great photos and terrific write-up for this post.
Now I need some wine and cheese.
Troy and martha
Love the variety of weater actions and textures in these photos! What a glorious place to rest the soul!
Post a Comment